123.hp.com/dj3630 printer setup
The latest advancement in technologies has always made our life comfortable and easier and so do the latest printing technology. With 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer setup, a user can make their printing experience better than ever before. Now, you do not need to sit in front of your desktop all day long forget your printing job done because, with HP DeskJet 3630 printer, you can even print the documents wirelessly from any device connected to the network. Those days are done with the printer setup was a complicated process and involves the modem. Routers, and cables, You can now print the documents with the help of a wireless network. The WiFi allows you to connect the multiple devices which are capable of sending, printing, and copying the printing jobs to your printer. In this post, we are going to share the step by step guidelines that can help you with 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer setup for your device. So, read the guide and follow the given instructions to complete the process without any hassle.
HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup: Guidelines to Follow
The below-mentioned steps will basically tell you how to install HP DeskJet 3630 wireless printer for your computer. The setup process basically involves the three main steps like collecting the network information, connecting the printer to the wifi network, and installing the required setup drivers and software. Below is the step by step guidelines, you need to follow:
Network Connection Requirments
- Connect your device to the WiFi network.
- Collect the information such as Network ID, Password, so that you can easily complete the HP DeskJet 3630 printer setup for your device.
- You have to check and make sure that the WiFi network you are using is strong enough for accessing the HP Web Services.
- To make sure that you have uninterrupted and string internet connectivity, you need to keep the router closer to the printer and computer.
- HP you printer has any USB cable or Ethernet cable connected, you need to disconnect them.
Connect the printer to WiFi Network
- Turn on your printer and let it become stable.
- Open the Wireless printer setup wizard by click on the WiFi icon from your printer’s control panel.
- WiFi Setup wizard will show you a list of the available network names.
- Choose the WiFi network you would like the connect to.
- Your WiFi network might be secured with WPA or WEP key, in that scenario, you are supposed to enter the password to establish a successful connection.
- Your printer setup must be complete and it should able to connect to the WiFi network.
Download the Drivers and Software
- You need to download the appropriate Drivers and Software for your device either through the installation CD, or you can visit the 123.hp.com/3630 printer setup for driver download.
- Tap or open or double click on the file you have downloaded to run it on your device.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and set the connection type as per your preference. While prompted, add the printer as your printing device.
- Hit the Finish option to complete the printer software installation.
- Once you are done, print the test page.
We hope that these simple guidelines will allow you to install HP Deskjet 3630 wireless printer for your device. All the mentioned instructions are very simple and easy to follow, But, if you still have a doubt or you are confused about how to complete the printer setup process, you need to contact the experts and seek professional advice to get the task done. The expert will give you the best advice and help you to complete the setup for the seamless wireless printing of the documents.