123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup
HP Officejet 4650 all-in-one printer could be your ideal choice for printing the documents wirelessly, all you need is to complete the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup for printing the documents. The printer comes with the fascinating features and shares the amazing printing experience with the users. It is very easy to complete the printer setup process and once you are done, you can print the documents using your device connected to the printer over the WiFi network. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines that can help you to complete the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup for your device. So, read this guide and follow all the mentioned instructions to proceed with the printer setup process.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup: Guidelines To Follow
You can follow the given Wireless Setup Wizard Instructions to complete the HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup for your device. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup website and download the required software and driver according to your printer model.
- Make sure that the software you are going to download is compatible with your computer and printer type.
- Choose the network.
- Tap on the Yes option and submit the WiFi setting for the printer installation.
- Check the ‘HP’ item.
- Search for the ‘LCD’ screen using the symbols and buttons on your HP printer.
- Before you begin with the printer configuration process, it is very important for youtube to know the SSID and WEP and WPA. If you do not have the details, you need to get them now.
- To find the Setup button, you can check the Control Panel. Select the ‘System’ menu.
- Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard for printer setup and configuration.
- Select the name of your WiFi Network.
- Tap on the Wireless Wizard Configuration.
- Type the password and hit the Enter button.
- Your printer will now be connected to the computer and you are all set to print the documents.
Connect your Printer with WiFi Protected Setup
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 and download the software.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are compatible to download the software.
- Choose the System type.
- Tap on the Yes option and begin the printer installation.
Push Button Mode
- The most important thing is to verify that Push Button mode is supported by the HP printer and switch.
- On your printer, you need to choose the WPS Push Button mode.
- Hit the ‘WPS’ button on your router.
We hope that these simple steps will help you to complete the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup for your device. All the above-mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to execute. Although, if you still have a doubt or there is any other query regarding the printer setup process, we recommend you to contact the printer experts and seek professional advice to get the task done. The professionals will help you to complete the printer setup process without any hiccups and also make sure that you do not face any sort of trouble while using the printer. So, get the expert advice now and complete your printer setup for the seamless experience of printing the documents wirelessly with your printer.