To Setup the HP printer on your Mac device you need to download the HP printer software for Mac and for that 123.hp.com/setup Mac device. When you visit the website, you need to enter the model number of your printer and its name. After that, you will get access to your printer software and driver. 123.hp.com/setup Mac software lets you download the printer and software required for your Mac device to work. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you to complete the printer setup for your Mac device. So, read the guide and follow the provided instructions to complete the printer setup.
Setup HP printer for Mac: Guidelines To Follow
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup Mac website.
- Enter your printer model number and hit the ‘Begin’ button.
- As per the printer model you are using and your Mac OS version, the software will start to download on your Mac device.
- You will be directed to the download webpage for the printer software and drivers. Proceed with the installation process.
- On the installation screen, you need to choose the ‘Hp Scan’ or ‘HP Easy Scan’ option if your HP printer for using the scan feature. The will let you activate the full scanning feature.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to install and set up your HP Printer.
- Open the ‘Printer driver and software page’ and enter the model number of your HP printer.
- When you see the pop up appearing on your screen, you gave to provide the confirmation about the operating system you are using.
- Visit the ‘HP Driver product installation software’ section.
- Hit the Download button present beside the ‘HP Easy Start’ option.
Install the Printer Software and Driver
- You have to double click on the ‘hp.dmg file’ you have downloaded from the website. It is present in your Download folder and helps to install the printer.
- When you see the prompt appearing on your screen, you have to choose the printer connection type, hit the USB.
- When you are instructed to add the printer to the queue, click on your ‘printer-name’.
- Open the print from the menu and choose the HP printer.
- Hit the ‘Add’ button.
- Get back to the HP printer installation to complete the process.
Common Issues that you may encounter while setting up the printer
Although, it is very simple to complete the HP printer setup Mac follow the guidelines above, there are certain technical troubles that you may encounter while setting up the printer. The most common ones are mentioned below:
- Unable to complete the printer installation.
- Printer drivers and software are not installed legitimately.
- Printer wireless setup.
- Low speed of printing the documents.
- Paper Jam and Paper Spooler error.
- Outdated or Ruined printer drivers.
- The paper feeder has many papers.
- The system hangs while trying to print the documents.
- Unable to iPrint or ePrint.
These are some most common issues that you may encounter while completing the 123.hp.com/setup Mac printer setup process. If you face any of these troubles while setting up your printer, we recommend you to contact the HP printer experts and seek professional advice to get your task done. The professionals can give you the best solution for all types of printer errors and make sure that you have the best printing experience.