Add Wireless Printer in Windows 10
Printer plays a very significant role in our daily lives. We need a printer for printing numerous documents. With a growth of technology, many new advancements have been introduced and one of those advancements is a Wireless Printer. With Wireless printer you can print the documents from any computer connected to the network. When you have two or more computers in your home, then you may need to purchase a separate printer for each computer to print the documents. But, wireless printer this issues can be solved. You can connect the printer to the computer and have the printing capabilities even when your computer is located in some other place at your home.
So, set up the wireless printer today and enjoy the amazing benefits.
- Plug in the power cord of the router. Connect the router and modem together mentioned as mentioned in the instructions given by the router manufacturer.
- Install “Wireless Network Adapter” on the computer by instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- From the taskbar, click on “Start” and then go to the “control panel”.
- Choose “Network and Internet” from available options. Click on “Network and sharing” center”.
- Choose “Setup a network or connection” from the available options. Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
Choose “Setup a connection or network” from the left side. Now, select “set up a wireless router or the access point”. After that, click on the next button to start the “Network Wizard”. Finish the setup by following Wizard Instructions.
Connect Wireless Printer
- To connect the wireless printer, you need to follow the below-mentioned instructions”
- From the taskbar, click on “start” and then “control panel”.
- Click on “Hardware and Sound” and select printer.
- Click on “Add the printer” at the windows’ top to Add a wireless printer to this computer.
- Select “add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” and select the printer which you wants to add from the list of the available printer.
Install all the necessary printer drivers from the printer installation CD . Follow all the instructions given instructions provided by “Add Printer Wizard” and click on “Finish “ to close the wizard
Note – if you have installed wireless printer already on your computer, enable the printer sharing. In Hardware and sound category – Click on “start”, “control panel” and the “printers”. Right-click the printer and add check mark to “share this printer” option.