Adding a printer to Windows 10
If we want to increase the usability of your laptop or computer, you can add a printer to your Windows 10 device and print the hard copies of documents whenever you want. Adding a printer to Windows 10 is a very simple process, all you have to do is to follow the instructions carefully to avoid an issue in the installation process. In this post, we are going to tell you the steps that you can follow for adding a printer to Windows 10 device. So, read on and follow the guidelines carefully to avoid any issue in the process.
Adding a printer in Windows 10: Guidelines To Follow
Below we are sharing the step-by-step instructions that can help you to install printer Windows 10 devices. So, read or and follow the guidelines carefully to avoid any mistake:
- Right-click on the ‘Start’ button present in the lower left side of your screen.
- Choose the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Choose the ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Now, you have to wait for a while and the list of the printer will appear on your screen from which you have to choose your printer.
- In case you are unable to find your device, you can choose the option ‘The printer I want is not listed’.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose ‘Find a printer in the directory, depending upon the feature or location’.
- Hit the ‘next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Find Now’ button. If you are unable to find your device, then you may have entered the wrong details. Recheck the details and make sure everything is fine.
- Double click on the printing device you want to add.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose ‘Set a default printer’ option ( if you would like to).
- Cllick to print the test page.
- Hit the ‘Finish’ button.
- This way, you can add a printer to your Windows 10 device without any hassle.
When you connect your printer to the home network, you can usually start printing the documents right away. However, technical concerns can occur at any time and may hamper the User experience. Adding a printer to Windows 10 device is a fairly simple process, but sometimes the issues occur. You just need to make sure that you follow all the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes. However, if you are still unable to add your printer to the Windows 10 device or there is any other technical trouble not letting you print the documents, contact printer experts. The professional will always give you the best advice and make sure that the thing compromise is your printing experience. So, get in touch with the professional team today and complete the task without any trouble.