Advanced printer setup can help you to get the Advanced printer motorist. You can access the Advanced printer setup dialog from the Administer menu which specifies the advanced settings such as media type, printer dot size and the printer type for all the printers installed on your system.
The dialog’s left pane will contain different printers which also includes all the printer presently not installed on your system. Also, you can manually add the printers to the list, if they are not presently installed. This may be very useful while you create the printer settings file that is to be shared over the different systems present on the network.
Advanced printer setup windows 10
To have advanced printer setup wireless for windows 10, you need to follow the given steps:
- Click on “start” and in the search box type “advanced print”.
- Now, you have to choose the “advanced printer setup”.
- Choose the option “ the printer that I want is not listed”.
- Choose “Add a printer by using the hostname and TCP/IP address”, after that click on the next button.
- Select the “TCP/IP Device” in the list of “Device Type”.
- Now, type the IP address and hostname of the printer and click on the next button.
- Windows must be able to find out the printer if your printer is turned on and you have configured properly. You may be required to specify some details. If prompted, choose the “network adapter type” installed in the printer in the drop-down list of “Device Type”. You can also click on the “custom” for the specification of the custom settings for your “network printer”.
- Click on the next button.
Now, windows will install the required drivers for your printer. Once the process is complete, you will able to take printouts from the printer directly through an IP Address. So, have successfully advanced printer setup by following the given steps.
Leave A Comment