Brother HL2280DW Wireless Setup
Looking for help to complete the Brother HL2280DW Wireless Setup? Well! We are here to help you. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines for connecting your printer to the WiFi network. So, if you are having issues with the Brother HL2280DW wireless setup, read the post and proceed with the guidelines to complete the task.
Brother HL2280DW Printer WiFi Setup: Guidelines To Follow
Here we would like to clarify one thing, that for completing the wireless configuration on your device, you do not need WiFi functionality on the computer or laptop. All you need is to link your device to the Wi-Fi network. Following are the step-by-step guidelines you can consider to complete the task:
- First, you need to click on the HL2280DW button present at the bottom of the window.
- Choose your language from the list of preferred languages.
- Now, you need to at the top of the ‘Installed Printer Driver’ button. For making the adjustments in your device, hit the ‘Yes’ button.
- Acknowledge the ‘License Agreement’ by tapping on the ‘Yes’ button. Hit the ‘WiFi’ Connection and after that, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you need to check for the ‘Network Connection’ option, click on it, and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- After this, change the ‘Port Settings’ to ‘Firewall’ for allowing the network to connect and hit the next button to proceed with the Brother HL2280DW printer Wifi Setup process.
- At the bottom, the ‘WiFi Setup’ option is present, you need to click on it. Now the printer will appear on the screen, if you would like to install the printer on other devices, you can choose it from the list.
- Click on the ‘No’ option and proceed next.
- Check the ‘Box’ and hit the Next button.
- Now, you need to connect the USB cable to your PC and printer, wait until your device recognizes the printer.
- Click to view the list of the accessible devices on your printer and hit the Next button.
- Click on the list of WiFi networks, choose your WiFi network, and proceed Next.
- Now, you need to enter the password of your Wireless network in the ‘Network’ field to connect the printer to the WiFi. Retype the password for confirmation and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Tap on the Next button to complete the configuration. After that, hit the ‘Finish’ button. Once the screen prompts, you can disconnect the USB Cable.
Your Brother HL2280DW printer is connected to the WiFi network and you are all set to print the documents.
We hope that the given guidelines will help you to complete the Brother HL2280DW wireless setup on your device. The process is simple, but if you are unable to complete the setup following the guidelines above, contact the expert. There might be something wrong with your printer that is not letting you complete the setup process, contact the experts, and get professional assistance to troubleshoot the problem and complete the setup process.