Brother HLL2350dw WiFi Setup
Brother HLL 2350 DW is an all-in-one printer that can meet all your printing requirements. To use the printer services, you need to complete the Brother HLL2350dw WiFi Setup for your device. Setting up the printer is a very simple process, and once you are done you can take the high-quality printouts for printing the document. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to Brother HLL2350 WiFi Setup for your device. So, read on and find the simple instructions to complete the process.
How to Connect Brother HLLl2350dw to WiFi?
- Unbox your Brother printer and make sure that every component present in the package.
- Make sure that you place the Brother printer is some dust-free location.
- Remove all the protective tapes from your Brother device.
- Unpack the toner cartridge, drum unit present in the box.
- Open the access cover present at the front of your Brother printer.
- Install the ‘Toner Cartridge’ within your printer.
- Unpack the power cable you got with the printer package.
- Connect the Brother printer cord to the power outlet.
- Install the Brother printer latest drivers and software.
- Connect the device and proceed with the Brother HII2350dw WiFi Setup process.
Install The Brother Printer Drivers
- Download the printer software on your PC from Brother printer official website.
- Find the file you have download from the downloaded folder on your computer.
- Right-click on the Driver file and proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to continue.
- Set ‘Printer Connection Method’ with your computer and printer based upon your specification.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the Brother HLL2350dw WiFi Setup on your device.
How to Connect Brother HLL2350DW Printer to Wireless network?
- To Connect Brother HLL2350dw to WiFi, download then install the printer drivers and software on your computer.
- Install the software on your system.
- Complete the Connection Method configuration for wireless setup.
- Link your printer to router and access point.
- Now, tap on the “Menu’ icon present on the control panel of your Brother printer.
- Choose Network>>WLAN>>WPS.
- Click on the ‘WPS’ button on the router.
- Connect the Brother device and PC to the corresponding network of access point or router.
- Your printer will be now connected to the network.
So, these are the simple steps that can Brother HLL2350dw WiFi Setup for your device. The mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or you are unable to complete the setup, you can contact the experts and seek the professional advice to complete the process. The printer professional will help you to discover why you are unable to complete the setup and also share the useful tips to fix the problem and continue to have a smarter printing experience.