Brother Printer Default Password
Printers are the device that helps us in a number of ways; you can print, scan, and copy the documents using the printer anytime you want. It is the most reliable device for getting fast, high quality, and accurate printing results. Among the different printer models, Brother is considered to be the best printer available in the market. In case to use the Brother printing services, it is important for you to know the Brother printer default password. If you don’t know the password, you don’t have to be panic, as you can find the Brother printer default password with some simple steps and continue using the printer services.
In this post, we are going to share the step by step instructions that can help you to find the Brother printer default password. So, if you have no idea about the default password, read on and follow the steps below:
How To Find Brother Printer Default Password?
Here are the step by step instructions to find the Brother Printer Default Password:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and choose the ‘All Programs’ option.
- Choose your Brother printing model.
- Enter the password if you have connected the device via a network.
- For most of the Brother printer models, the default password is ”access”.
- You can also use the ‘Web Based Management’ or ‘BRAdmin Light’ for changing the password.
- Username- User.
- Password- access.
- Username- admin.
- Password- access.
This is the default login credentials for most of the Brother Printer models.
Change Brother Printer Password: Steps To Follow
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- Enter ‘ HTTP://machine’s IP Address’ in the address bar and hit the enter button.
- Here, you need to enter the Brother Printer Default password ‘init pass’.
- Now, click on the ‘Administrator’ option.
- If you are unable to find the administrator tab, you can click on the ‘Login Password’ option.
- Now, you need to enter the ‘New password and confirm it by retyping it.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Brother Printer WiFi Password
Your Brother device needs the WiFi password to get connected to the Wi-Fi. Although, you need to reset it. Here are the instructions to do this task manually:
- To find the ‘Network name’ and ‘password’ of the WiFi network. You can check the backside of the modem.
- Go to the Control panel and click on the ‘menu’ option.
- Choose ‘Settings’ or ‘Spanner and ScrewDriver’.
- Scroll down and hit the ok button.
- Again, Scroll down to ‘Network Reset’ and click on the Ok button.
- Press 1 for Yes. Your device will reboot.
- The printer will ask you to set up the WiFi once the rebooting process complete.
- Hit the ‘Ok’ button and launch the ‘Setup Wizard’.
- Select the Wifi network. Choose ‘no’, if you are prompt to WPS connection.
- Enter the password and hit the Ok button.
The reset is now complete.
So, this is how you can find the Brother printer default password and reset the device for using its services. All the guidelines are simple and surely help you to deal with the password issue. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other technical trouble not letting you use the brother printing services, get in touch with the Brother team. Let the experts help you and you can figure out the most reliable solution to the problem instantly.