Canon IP8720 Wireless Setup
Have you purchased a new Canon Pixma IP8720 printer? Do you want to perform a Canon Pixma ip8720 printer setup on your device? Facing trouble in canon ip8720 wireless setup? For the answer to the above questions, you don’t need to search anywhere. In this article, you will get the simple step-by-step instructions for the Canon Pixma ip8720 printer setup. You just need to scroll down and check out the steps written in it for the wireless setup of your printer. Lets’ go to the setup steps without any further delay.
Instructions for Canon Pixma IP8720 Printer Setup Manually
Go through the below instructions for the manual setup of the Canon Pixma ip8720 printer setup on your device:
- Step 1: The first step is to peel off the protective tape from all around your printer and then take out the printer from the box along with all the accessories that come with your printer. Also, remove the packaging cover and tape from the accessories.
- Step 2: After that, place your Canon printer on a surface that is free from dust at the smooth surface.
- Step 3: Search for the power port on your Canon printer and connect the power cable to it. Connect the other ends into the electrical socket. Make sure that it is working well.
- Step 4: In the next step, you need to press the On button located on your canon Pixma ip8720 printer. Thereafter, you need to set all the preferences according to your requirement from the touch display of your printer.
- Step 5: Next, open the rear tray on your Canon printer and load the A4 size plain white sheets into it. Close the cassette.
- Step 6: At last, install the original black as well as color ink cartridge into the appropriate slots. Align the paper sheets in order to make sure that you have inserted the ink cartridge properly.
- With these instructions, you can complete the canon Pixma ip8720 printer setup efficiently on your device. Now, you can go ahead with the wireless setup process on your printer.
Simple Guidelines for Canon IP8720 Wireless Setup
For the canon ip8720 wireless setup, you need to gather the SSID or network name and the network key. After that, click on the wireless option under the control panel of your Canon ip8720 printer. Thereafter, search for your wireless network name and select it. Enter the network key and all the required details. The Canon printer ip8720 will enable you to connect the WiFi-enabled devices to your printer to print the documents wirelessly. Follow the below steps for the Canon Pixma ip8720 printer setup wirelessly on your device whether it is Windows PC or Mac OS:
- Step 1: The first step is to go to the official website of Canon printer and download the printer file compatible with your printer and run the setup file for completing the installation process.
- Step 2: After that, choose your country, region, and language. Tap on the Next button to proceed further. Now, you will go through the terms and conditions. In case, you agree with it then tap on the checkmark in the front of the “I Agree” button.
- Step 3: Thereafter, you need to choose the SSID or wireless network from the available list of the wireless network. Now, you need to enter the password for the wireless network.
- Step 4: Now, you have to wait for some time until the canon ip8720 wireless setup is completed for Windows PC or Mac OS.
- Step 5: In the next step, tap on the “Add printer” option and choose the canon ip8720 wireless setup. Hit on the next button.
- Step 6: At last, click on the exit button under the installation process.
- Step 7: A pop-up message will displayed on your screen saying canon ip8720 wireless setup is completed successfully on your device.
Kudos! We hope that the above-mentioned instructions will help you in completing the Canon Pixma ip8720 printer setup on your device without any hassle. Once you set up your printer wirelessly, you can print the documents from any place at any time wirelessly. However, if you face any problem with Canon ip8720 wireless setup then you can call our experts at our helpline number for the best possible solution to fix the issue. Our professional expert team is always available for you to answer your queries associated with the Canon printer-related issues.