Canon IX6820 wireless setup
Canon IX6820 is an All-in-One wireless inkjet printer for home and business printing requirements. In order to use the wireless printing services, you need to complete Canon IX6820 wireless setup for your device. Setting up the wireless printer is not a difficult task, you just need to follow some simple instructions and you can easily complete the Canon IX6820 wireless setup for your device. In this post, we are going to share some simple step-by-step guidelines that can help you to complete the wireless setup for your Canon IX6820 printer. So, read the post and follow the simple steps to complete the process.
Before we proceed with the Canon Pixma IX6820 setup process, check out the amazing features supported by the Canon Pixma IX6820 printer:
The printer produces incredible quality printouts with maximum 9600X2400 DPI quality, ideal for home and business printing needs.
Individual tank system
The five individual tank systems in Canon assure the high performance of the printer and make sure that the user gets the professional look documents and printouts.
Print Documents and Web Pages Faster
After the Canon Pixma ix6820 setup, you can print the documents and pages in just a few minutes, the printer can print 10.4 colored and 14.5 black images every minute.
So, these are some amazing features supported by the Canon Pixma ix6820 printer.
Canon Printer IX6820 Setup: Guidelines To Follow
Before we proceed with the printer setup process it is important to meet some conditions and requirements to use the WPS method. The access point should have the WPS push button present, for this, you can check the details mentioned in the user guide. Also, your network must be using either WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
Once you make sure that you meet these requirements, you can follow the guidelines below for the setup:
- Check and make sure that your Wi-Fi router is present within the range of your Canon printer. Also, the WPS button must be ready to press.
- Press and Hold the ‘Wireless (A) button present on your printer. The wireless plans will begin to flash.
- Press the ‘Color’ (C) button.
- Press the ‘Wireless’ button until you see the Direct Lamp (D) is lit up.
- Press the ‘Color In button and make sure that Wireless Light and the ‘ON LAMP’ (E) flashes. After this, click on the WPS button present on the router for about 2 minutes. The Blue WiFi light on your Canon will begin to flash when searched. Also, the ‘Power and WiFi’ light will flash when trying to connect to the Access point.
- Once your printer has successfully made the Wi-Fi connection, the power and the light will stop blinking and remain constant.
That’s all, your Canon Pixma ix6820 wireless setup is now complete and you are all set to use the wireless printing services with Canon for printing the document wirelessly whenever you want. Hopefully, these tips will help you to complete the wireless setup task for your Canon device. But, if you still have trouble, we recommend you contact the Canon experts for professional advice to get this task done.