How to do Canon LBP6230DW Wireless Setup
Superfast photo printing is the very first choice that you have in your printer. Without taking any second opinion, go for the Canon LBP6230DW printer. It will not only fulfill your choice but also the procedure of its setup is quite easier than the other printers. Moreover, there is no specificity in the choice of page. You can take the printout on any page, whether it’s glossy or not. Also, this printer is suitable for every operating system, say Windows, or Mac, and you can operate it via phones as well. But for having all these benefits, first, you need to do the Canon LBP6230DW Setup. Moreover, Canon LBP6230DW Wireless Setup will let you operate it from anywhere. Hence, find out the steps below for completing the setup of Canon LBP6230DW.
Steps for Canon LBP6230DW Setup
For the complete setup of Canon LBP6230DW, you need to follow the three phases. These three phases are:
- Set up
- Downloading and Installation
- Connecting Up
Therefore, we will explain the steps for each phase one-by-one, so that everything should be clear to understand, and you won’t get bogged in between.
Phase 1: Canon LBP6230DW Setup
- Step 1: After unpacking the printer from the box, keep it carefully at the desired place. Also, from the box, look for the other things like power cable, USB cable, paper cassette, or CD drive for driver installation. If you are not able to find the CD, then don’t worry, the software can be installed from the official websites as well.
- Step 2: Now, take the ink cartridge for the printer and insert it in the printer by opening the ink access door.
- Step 3: Now, insert the paper tray for the printer.
- Step 4: Now, supply the power to the printer from the electrical plug. Hold the power button of the printer, and it will immediately ON the printer. Now, there is a need to install the required drivers for the printer.
Now, we will move to phase 2 for the installation of the driver, and moving one step forward to complete the setup.
Phase 2: Downloading and Installing Drivers
In order to give commands to the printer, there is a requirement to install the drivers for Canon LBP 6230DW immediately, as it is required to make it functional. If you have found the CD drive from the package, then you can directly install the setup by inserting it into the system, and then download it. But, most of the packages don’t use it, as everything is now available on the internet. In that case, you need to download it from the internet and then you can install that. The steps for completing the installation are:
- Step 1: Launch the web browser, and in the URL field, type the official address of the Canon, that you will find on the setup manual.
- Step 2: Look for the driver of the required model, i.e. Canon LBP 6230DW driver.
- Step 3: Click over the download button present along with the link for setup.
- Step 4: Wait till the download completes.
- Step 5: Now, go to the Downloads folder in your system.
- Step 6: Run the executable file for the driver of the Canon Printer.
- Step 7: Now, follow the on-screen instructions and click over the desired connection type. Most preferably, choose it as Wireless, and click over the OK button.
- Step 8: Now, the installation is complete. In order to confirm the work, take the sample printout from the printer.
Phase 3: Connecting to Complete Canon LBP6230DW Wireless Setup
Now, in order to complete the setup, there is a need to connect the printer to the wireless setup. So for that, do the following things:
- Step 1: Now, start the printer again and navigate to the Control Panel of your system.
- Step 2: Now, locate the WiFi settings page and click over the OK button.
- Step 3: Now, on the same page i.e. WiFi Settings page, click again over the OK button.
- Step 4: As we are going to do the wireless settings, therefore, we will choose the Wi-Fi network option.
- Step 5: Now, it will start looking for the available wireless devices. Select your device name i.e. Canon LBP6230DW.
- Step 6: Now, the prompt will ask you for the password credentials. Enter them to connect.
- Step 7: Now, in your system, go to the Printers and Scanners page in the control panel, and select the option of Add Device. From the list, select the name of your primer, i.e. Canon LBP6230DW. Click Ok to add the device, and then given the Print command to take the test printout.
If you have successfully taken the test-printouts, then it means, you have properly done the Canon LBP6230DW Wireless Setup and now, you can use it for your work, and you can take any type of print. Still, there are some queries, you can contact our expert team. They are in your service 24X7, and we assure you, you will get a great standardized service from our team.