Canon MG3520 Wifi Setup
For connecting your Canon MG3520 printer to the wireless setup, you can read this post and follow the guidelines provided for the Canon MG3520 WiFi Setup. It is not difficult to set up your device over the WiFi network, all you need is to follow some simple guidelines and you can complete the task without any hassle. In this post, we are sharing the simple step by step instructions that can help you with the Canon MG3520 WiFi Setup on your device. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
Canon MG3520 Setup WiFi using the WPS Connection Method
Before we proceed with the Canon MG3520 Setup WiFi process, there are certain conditions that need to be fulfilled for using the WPS Push Button method:
- There should be a Physical WPS Push Button present on the access point. You can refer to the device user manual to check the details.
- If the WPS Push button is not present there, you can proceed with the Standard connection method.
- Your network should support WPA or WPA2 security protocols. Most of the WPS enabled access points may prefer to use this protocol.
Setup Guidelines To Follow
- Your Canon printer must be turned on.
- When the Power is ‘On’, and the LED is lit, you need to Press and Hold the ‘Maintenance’ button present on your Canon printer for at least 5 seconds.
- Make sure that the LED light flashes.
- Now, you have to click on the button ‘A’. The LED must flash. Now, you need to click on the WPS button for about 2 minutes. The button is present on the access point.
- The Blue Wifi light on your printer will start to flash when looking at food or getting connected to the ‘Access Point’.
- When your WiFi connection process is complete, the LED on your device will lit up for about 3 seconds.
- If you have more than one access point then you need to press the ‘WPS’ button only for the one Access Point.
Network Settings Confirmation
To make sure that your Canon printer is connected to the WiFi network, you can print the Network Settings page. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on your printer.
- Load the A 4 size sheet.
- Click on the ‘Maintenance’ button until you see the LED is displayed.
- Click on the Color button or Black button.
When you see the printout, check for the ‘Link Status’, it must indicate ‘Active’. Also, make sure that SSID is showing the correct name of the WiFi network. Here, you are done with the Canon MG3520 connect to WiFi process using the WPS Push button method. Now, you can proceed further and install the printer driver and software.
Install The Printer Driver and Software
You can use the installation CD that comes along with your printer to download the driver and software. In case, you do not have the installation CD, you can visit the Canon official website and download the printer software manually. Just make sure that you type the correct model number and install the correct printer drivers for your device. Also, I only prefer to download the driver and software from an authentic source.
That’S All! Your Canon MG3520 WIFi Setup is now complete and you are all set to print the documents wirelessly whenever you want. The setup guidelines are simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or query regarding the setup process, we recommend you to contact the experts and take their advice. The experts can share the best possible solution to your problem and make sure that you have the best printing experience with Canon.