Canon MG3600 troubleshooting
Canon Pixma MG3620 is an All-In-One printer that comes with good printing features and allows the users to print, scan and copy the documents. Although the Canon Pixma printer comes with fascinating features, there are certain situations might be unfavourable for the user. The most common issue reported by the Canon printer users is that their printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi. Fortunately, with the help of some simple Canon MG3600 troubleshooting guidelines, the users can fix the connectivity problem. So, if you are also unable to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi, read this post. Here, we are going to share some simple Canon MG3600 troubleshooting steps that can help you to deal with the Wi-Fi issue and let you execute the printing operations without any hassle.
You may have connected your printer using the new SSID or to the different wireless networks, but the connectivity issue can occur. If the problem arises, you need to stop all the printing operations. If the WiFi indicator is flashing, click on the Stop button to fix Canon MG3600 problems. After that, follow the guidelines below to deal with the issue.
- Remove your Canon printer ( or printers, if you have installed more than one device). To do this, you can access the Control Panel>> Devices and Printers or
Click on the ‘Start’ button, go to the Settings>>Devices>> Printers and Scanners.
- Reset the Network Settings on your printer. For this, click on the Start button and then Settings>>Network and Internet>> Status>>Network Reset.
- After that, click on the ‘Reset Now’ button.
- Now, Uninstall the printer Software with the ‘Program and Features’ option using the Control panel.
- Restart your computer.
- At last, you need to reinstall the printer software on your device. For this, you can follow the Canon Pixma MG3630 manual guide or you can simply visit the Canon official website and provide the printer model number to install the software.
Reset the LAN Settings
In case, the above-mentioned steps do not help you in Canon MG3600 troubleshooting, you can reset the LAN settings. Once you reset the settings, you are supposed to install the printer software and connect it again to your wireless network.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Press and Hold the ‘Stop’ button.
- When Alarm indication flashes for ’21’ times, release the ‘Stop’ button.
- Turn off your Canon printer and unplug the power cable. Leave the device like this for at least 10 minutes.
- After that, turn on the printer again and Click on the Wi-Fi button, keep the Wi-Fi button holding until you see the power-on indicator light flashing.
- Click on the ‘Color’ button.
- Click on the ‘WiFi’ button.
- Your Wireless Settings will be enabled.
So, these are some simple guidelines that can help you with Canon Pixma MG3600 troubleshooting on your device and let you connect printer to the Wi-Fi network again. In case, if you are still unable to connect your Canon printer to the wireless network or print the documents, we recommend you to get in touch with the Canon Support team and share your concern to get the best possible solution for your problem. The professionals can share the best advice with you and make sure that nothing compromises your printing experience. Get in touch with the experts, and let them help you with your printer problems.