Canon MG3600 Wireless Setup
Canon MG3600 is a very reliable printer for executing the printing, scanning, faxing, and copying operations. With Canon MG3600 wireless setup, you can print documents even using small devices like a smartphone. So, print and scan from anywhere you want using amazing wireless capabilities.
If you have already purchased the Canon printer, let’s proceed with the Canon MG3600 wireless setup process.
Before you proceed with the wireless setup process, unpack your Canon printer and take out all the printer accessories. Place your printer in some convenient location and connect it to the power source. In this post, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guidelines that can help you with Canon MG3600 Setup for using the wireless printing services.
WPS Protected Method
One of the most convenient methods of completing the Canon MG3600 WiFi setup is WPS Method ( Wi-Fi protected Setup). You can easily complete the setup process using the WPS method without entering the password. Follow the guidelines below and complete the setup for your device.
Canon MG3600 Connect To WiFi: WPS Connection Method
If your access point has the WPS button, you can proceed with the WPS method. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to proceed further:
- Turn on your Canon printer by plugging it into the power source.
- Check and make sure that the WPS button on the router is accessible to begin the setup.
- Now, press and hold the Wi-Fi button till you see that On Lamp starts to flash.
- In the next step, press the ‘Black’ button and after that ‘WiFi’ button to move ahead.
- You need to check and make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp is flashing faster and the On lamp is lit.
- Go to the Access point and press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button for about two minutes.
- The Blue WiFi lamp will be flashing when you connect the Access point for the Canon MG3600 connect to wifi process. Once you have successfully established a better connection, the ‘Power’ and ‘WiFi’ lamp will stop flashing and remain constant.
- At last, just check and make sure the Power and WiFi Lamp are lit.
That’s All! You are done with this Canon MG3600 wireless setup. In case, you are unable to complete the wireless setup for your Canon Pixma MG3600 printer, you can also go for the Standard Connection Method. For using this method, you can refer to the manual guide. However, it is recommended to complete the wireless setup as it will allow you to print the document wirelessly from any device connected to the same network to which your printer is connected.
For this, you can contact the master experts and take their help to complete the process. The professionals are accessible round the clock and help you to complete the setup remotely without any trouble.
So, let the experts help you with the setup process, and take benefits of printing the documents wirelessly whenever you want.
Also Checkout – Canon Printer Installation
Leave A Comment