Canon MX922 wireless setup without CD
You can connect the Canon MX922 printer wirelessly to your host device with Canon MX922 wireless setup without CD. The users can easily connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network using the router. Wireless connectivity allows us to take the printouts from any location whenever the user wants as long as the printer and computer are connected on the same network. Canon printer is widely popular for its quality outputs and known for sharing the incredible User experience. In this post, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guide life that can help you with Canon MX922 wireless setup without CD. So, read the guide and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the printer setup process.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD: Guidelines to Follow
For Windows Setup:
- Connect Windows computer and printer to the power source.
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu.
- Now, go to the “Control Panel”.
- Click on the ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Choose ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Go to the ‘Add Network, Wireless, or Bluetooth printer’ option.
- From the available list of printers, choose your network printer.
- Once you are done, print the test page to check if everything is working fine.
For Mac Setup
- Connect your printer and Mac device carefully using the USB cable.
- Once connected, choose the next option present on the ‘Start-Up’ page pop up on your screen.
- Click the ‘Wireless Setup method’ for completing the Canon MX922 WiFi setup on your Mac device.
- Once you are done, tap on the ‘Finish’ option to complete the setup process.
- Click on the ‘Apple’ icon appearing on your screen.
- Find the ‘Printing and Fax’ icon. Select the name of your printer from the list.
- Try printing the document using the Canon printer.
With these simple steps, you can complete the Canon Pixma MX922 Setup for your Mac device.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup Without CD: Guidelines To Follow
- Click on the ‘Maintainance’ button until you see the symbol displaying on your printer screen.
- After that, click on the ‘Color’ button.
- The Wireless LAN Function of your Canon printer will be activated for the Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD on your device.
- Use any web browser on your computer for downloading the printer drivers.
- You have to make sure that drivers are compatible with your operating system.
- Once you have downloaded the printer drivers, install them on your device.
- Restart your computer.
- Now, try to print the test page to make sure everyhting is working fine.
This way, you can complete the Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD on your Windows or Mac device. All these steps are pretty simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or you are unable to complete the printer setup on your own, we recommend you to contact the Canon printer experts and take the professional advice to get it done. The experts can share the easy steps for completing the printer setup and also make sure that you have the best printing experience with your Canon Device.