Canon Pixma mg3122 wireless printer setup without CD
Canon Pixma MG3122 is a wireless inkjet printer that comes with All-in-One printing and scanning capabilities to share a wonderful printing experience with the customers. Usually, when you purchase a new printer it comes along with an installation CD that helps you to install the driver and software for your printing device. But, if you do not have the CD, don’t worry, you can follow the simple guidelines to complete the Canon Pixma MG3122 Wireless Printer Setup without CD for your device. Once you have successfully completed the printer setup, you can use the printer services for printing the documents wirelessly. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you to complete Canon Pixma MG3122 Wireless Printer Setup without CD for your device. So, read the post and carefully follow the guidelines mentioned to complete the task.
Canon Pixma MG3122 Setup: Connect Printer to WiFi
Before you proceed with the Canon Pixma MG3122 Setup, there are certain things that you need to check and make sure:
First of all, you need to connect the Canon Printer to WiFi and make sure that your device is turned on. Press the ‘Power’ button and the LED will begin to blink.
Wireless Connectivity Guidelines
- Make sure that your computer is turned on and connected to the access point to which you would like to connect your Canon printer.
- The setup procedure security settings, router configuration, and network functions of the device may change depending upon the system environment.
- If you want to know more details you can refer to the user manual of the device and also contact the manufacturer.
- To Connect the Canon printer to WiFi, you have to check if the device supports 802.11b, IEEE802.11N, or 802.11g.
- If your device is already in the ‘IEEE802.11N’ mode, then you can not use the WEP or TKIP as the security protocol. In this situation, you have to change the security protocol to proceed further.
- Be careful if you are connecting to the network that does not support any security measures as some risk is involved like disclosure of the sensitive information to the outsiders or third party users.
Printer Setup process
- Press and hold the maintenance button present on your canon printer for about 5 seconds.
- Make sure that LED lights begin to flash
WPS Connection Method
- Press the button to fit the page.
- Connect the Canon MG3122 printer to WiFi and make sure that LED light begins to flash. After this, you have to press and hold the ‘Access Point’ button for about 2 minutes.
- After you complete the WiFi connection, the LED will light in the next three-second. Make sure that the WiFi light on your printer is lit.
So, these are some simple guidelines that can help you to set up a Canon PIXMA MG3122 wireless printer on your device. All the mentioned instructions are very easy and simple to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other query hampering your printing experience, we recommend you to contact the experts. The professionals can give you the best advice and make sure that you have the best printing experience with Canon.