Canon Pixma TS9120 setup
Canon Pixma TS2190 Inkjet Printer comes with all the features that can share a quality printing experience with the users. With Canon Pixma TS9120 setup, you can use all the latest features offered by Canon printers for the best printing and scanning experience. In order to print from your Pixma TS2190 device or use wireless scanning features, you need to connect the printer with a wireless network. Also, you need to download the required software and applications on your device. In the below mentioned guidelines, we are sharing the simple steps that will let you complete the Canon Pixma TS9120 setup on your device. So, follow the mentioned guidelines carefully and complete the process without any hassle.
Canon TS9120 Connect to WiFi : Establish Wireless Connection
- Plug your Canon printer to the power outlet. You need to make sure that power light is lit. Wait, while the printer is performing the tasks like print head alignment, cleaning etc.
- You will see the Menu tab present on the left side of the display screen of your printer. The tab will be marked as the Home icon.
- Click on the Menu tab, if it shows you any error, click on Ok and press the Menu button again.
- Now, the screen will show you the Wireless Connection tab on the present on the bottom left side. Click on this tap to open the Wifi setting screen.
- Click on the “LAN Settings” tab from the different options displaying on the screen.
- On the next screen, choose Wireless LAN tab.
- Choose Wireless LAN Setup option.
- Now, Canon TS9120 Connect to WiFi by choosing ‘Wireless Connection under the Wireless LAN Setup.
- The Canon TS9120 will allow the user for easy Wireless Connection. This may take some time and your internet connection will be unavailable for a while.
- The upcoming screen confirms that settings can be made using the PC or Smartphone.
- Click on Yes option to confirm the settings.
- The process may take a few minutes for the configuration. Once your printer is all set, you will be directed to the next screen for ij.start.canon TS9120 on PC, Return back the app screen.
Now, you need to download the printer drivers. For this you can visit the Canon official website and get the correct drivers for your device. After that, you can proceed with the next steps to install the printer.
- Open the downloaded file.
- You will see a small setup screen appear, hit the Start Setup tab.
- Choose your region and click on the next.
- Scroll down and click on yes to agree with the Software License Agreement appearing on the screen.
- Click on the Do Not Agree option and proceed with the next step.
- You will be directed to the Firewall setting window. Mark the box for block deactivation. Click on the next.
- The next window will ask to choose the Connection Method for Canon ts9120 wifi setup. Verify your router and printer details. Click on Yes option.
- The printer setup will now begin, depending upon the router and network settings, you will be prompted with details like “ Select Wireless Router”. Choose the router and type the network name and password. Click on the Next.
- Now , you can see the setup status. Wait for a while and let the process complet.
- Now, tap on the next on ‘Network Connection Completed’ window.
- You will be on the test printer screen. Here, run the test with the help of onscreen guidelines.
- On the setup complete window, click on the next.
- You will be directed to the registration window. Here, you can click ‘Skip’ to override the processor. Tap on the Next option for registering the user. Follow the onscreen guidelines.
- The final screen will show you that the installation process is complete.
- Tap on next to the close installer.
That’s All! The Canon Pixma TS2190 setup is now completed. In case you are still not able to connect your Canon printer to the wireless network, we recommend you to contact the experts and seek their advice to complete the process. Once you are done with the setup, you can use the printer services anytime you want.