Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD
You can easily connect the Canon MX922 printer to the host device wirelessly, all you need is to follow Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD guidelines carefully. It is very easy to connect the printer and Wi-Fi network using the router. The Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD allows the users to print the documents wirelessly whenever they want as long as their device and Canon printer are connected to the same wireless network. This printer is well suited for the business operations and allow users to print the documents without making any compromise with the quality. So, if you are also looking forward to setting up your Canon MX922 printer, read this guide and follow the simple steps to do the task.
How to Connect Canon MX922 Printer to WiFi?
- Connect your Canon printer to the power outlet.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and go to the ‘Settings’.
- After this, go to the ‘Device Settings’.
- Hit the ‘LAN Settings’ and then click on the ‘OK’ button to install Canon Pixma MX922 without CD on your device.
- Find ‘Change Wireless/Wired’ settings and click on it.
- Choose ‘Wireless LAN Active’ for the printer setup process.
- Search for the ‘WPS Configuration’ and then select it.
- Your ‘Push Method’ button must be chosen.
- Hit the OK button on your device once the access point is completed.
- Tap on the WPS button to complete the process.
So, these are the basic steps that can help you to complete the Canon MX922 wireless setup without CD on your device. Now, let’s proceed further and learn the other steps to set up the printer on the Windows and Mac device.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup For Mac
- Connect your Canon printer to Mac device using the USB cable.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option given on the start-up page and popping up.
- After this click on the ‘Wireless Setup Method for Canon MX922 wireless setup without CD on Mac device.
- Click on the finish option once you complete the setup process.
- Select the Apple icon being displayed on your computer.
- Find the “Printing and Fax” icon and select the name of your printer from the list.
- Print a test page to make sure that everything is working fine.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup Without CD for Windows
- Connect your Canon printer and computer to the power outlet.
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu.
- Find the ‘Control Panel’.
- Choose the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Choose ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Go to ‘Add a network, wireless, Bluetooth printer’.
- Select your printer from the list of devices provided.
- Printer test page to make sure that everything is working fine.
Important: Make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same WIFi network for printing the documents wirelessly. If your devices are connected to the different network, you would not able to print the documents using your Canon device.
Canon MX922 is an amazing all in one printer that shares a wonderful printing experience with our customers. The printer comes with all the upgraded features that can enhance your printing experience and assure you of the quality outcomes. All you need is to complete the printer setup and you will be ready to print the documents wirelessly. With the help of the aforementioned guidelines, you can easily install Canon Pixma mx922 without CD. We hope that this step will help you to complete the printer setup for your Windows and Mac without any hassle. But, if you are still not able to complete the printer setup process, we recommend you to contact the Canon experts for the professional advice to get the task done.
Leave A Comment