Canon Pro 100 WiFi Setup
If you have just purchased a new Canon Pixma Pro Printer and want to set it up, this guide can help you. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you with Canon pro 100 wifi setup on your device. Canon is not the most trusted choice of users when it comes to quality printing. The printer is easy to use and setup, all you need is to follow the Canon pro 100 wifi setup guidelines carefully and you can complete the process without any hassle.
The easiest methods to complete the Canon pro 100 wireless setup is WPS setup method. The Wifi Protected Setup let you complete the process without any hassle. Or, you can go for the Standard USB connection method depending upon your choice.
Let’s discuss the setup process in detail:
Canon pro 100 wireless setup: WPS Connection Method
Below, we are sharing the simple guidelines for Canon pro 100 wireless setup that you need to follow to complete the process.
- Make sure that the Access Point has the Physical WPS Push Button present. To get the details, you can check the printer manual.
- If the WPS Push button is not present there, you can follow the Standard Connection Method to complete the setup process.
- Your network must have WPA and WPA security protocol. This is because most of the WPS enabled access points use WPA2 protocol.
Instructions to complete the setup:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the WiFi button present on your printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that button flashes the Blue light and then reaches the access point. Once you done with this, press the WPS button for 2 minutes.
- While you search or connect to the access point, the wifi light will continue to flash. Once your printer makes connection to the wifi network, the blue light will not flash anymore and remain constant.
Network Setting Confirmation For Canon Pixma 100 Setup
Print out the network settings using the printer. This will make sure that your printer is connected to the wifi network.
- Turn on your printer.
- Take the A4 size and load it in your printer.
- Now, you can see the (resume/cancel) button, you need to press and hold the button until the power light starts flashes six times. After that, you can release the button and the network page will be printed.
- Check the network connection active while taking the printouts. Also, check twice to make sure that service set identifier is displayed as the actual name for the wifi network.
This is how you can connect Canon pro 100 to wifi using the WPS method. Do not forget to complete the software installation to use all the amazing features of the Canon Pro 100 printer. You can download the software using the CD you got with the device. If you do not have a CD, you can visit the Canon official website and download the necessary software on your device.
So, these are some instructions that can help you to complete the Canon pro 100 wifi setup on your device. All the mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow. Just make sure, you do not miss any of the steps , otherwise, you won’t be able to complete the process. In case, you are unable to complete the process following the WPS method, you can use the Standard Connection method and complete it without any hassle. If you do not know how to complete the setup using the Standard Connection method, you can contact the Canon professionals and seek their advice to complete the process.
Leave A Comment