Canon Pro 100 Wireless Setup
If you have recently purchased a new Canon printer and looking forward to completing the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup Without CD, this post can help you. Canon Pixma Pro 100 is all in one printer that comes with the latest printing features to share the reliable printing experience with the customers. The printer delivers great printing outcomes and shares an amazing printing experience with the customers. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you with Canon Pixma Pro 100 setup without CD on your device. So, read on and find the simple steps to complete the process.
Canon Pro 100 Wireless Setup: WPS Connection Method
Before you proceed with the Canon Pro 100 Wireless Setup process. It is important for you to meet some conditions to complete the setup process using Pushbutton without any hassle. Here are the steps to follow:
- The access must be having the WPS push button present. After that, click on the user guide of your device for the details.
- If the WPS Push button is not present there, you can also use the ‘ Standard Connection Method’ section to complete the process.
- The Network should have WPA ( WiFi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. In most of the WPS enabled access points, this protocol is used.
Now, let’s proceed with the Canon Pixma Pro 100 setup without CD and follow the simple steps:
- Turn on your Canon Pixma printer and plugin into the power outlet.
- Now, you have to press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button present on the front of your Canon printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that your button begins to flash ‘Blue’ and then get to the access point. After that, you have to press the WPS button within two minutes.
To get the exact information about press the WPS button on device, you can refer to the access point manual.
The Blue WiFi light on your Canon device will begin to flash while finding or connecting to the access point. When your printer has successfully established the connection over the WiFi network, the Blue light will stop flashing and become lit.
Network Settings Confirmation
To make sure that our printer is successfully connected to the WiFi network, you can take the print out of Network settings of your Canon printer if you like to. Here are the steps to follow
- Check and make sure that your Canon printer is turned on and properly plugged in.
- After this, load the A4 or Letter Sized plain paper.
- Now, press and hold the ‘Resume/Cancel’ button until you see the power lamp flashing for six times. After that, release the button. The network information page gets printed.
When you refer to the printout, we recommend you to check the ‘Connection’ shows ‘Active’ and also the Service Set Identifier ( SSID) The name of the wireless network. Make sure that it is indicating the correct name.
Your canon pro 100 wireless setup is now complete using the WPS push button method.
Hopefully, after following these simple guidelines, you would able to complete the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup Without CD on your device. All you need is to have a WPS Push button in your printer. So, follow these steps carefully and complete the Canon Pixma Pro 100 setup on your device without any hassle. The mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow, but if you still have a doubt or there is any other query compromising your printing experience, we recommend you to contact the experts and get the professional advice to complete the task. The experts can give you the best advice and also make sure that nothing comes between your printer and printing experience.