Canon TS3122 Setup
Canon Pixma TS3122 is an All-In-One printer that comes with exciting printing features. With the Canon TS3122 setup, you can fulfill your different printing requirements. Besides printing the documents, the TS3122 will also let you copy and scan the documents whenever you want. In this post, we are going to share some simple step by step guideline that can help you to complete the Canon TS3122 setup on your device. So, read the instructions and complete the process to enjoy the best printing services.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup: WPS Connection Method
Before you proceed with the setup process, there are certain conditions that you need to fulfill for using the WPS button.
- There must be a physical WPS button available on the access points.
- Before you proceed, do not forget to check the user guide of the device to get all the details.
- In case the WPS push button is not available, you can follow the standard connection method to complete the Canon TS3122 Setup on your device.
Your network must support WPA or WPA2 security protocol. Most of the WPS enabled access points prefers to use the protocol.
Here are the step by step instructions to follow for Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup:
- Turn On your Canon Pixma printer.
- Now, press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button present at the top of your Canon Printer until you see the Alarm light start to flash.
- The light present next to the ‘WiFi’ button must start to flash ‘Blue’. After that, go to the ‘Access Point, and hit the ‘WPS’ button in just two minutes.
- To know about the details to start WPS on your access point, you can refer to the instruction manual.
- The WiFi Light ‘Blue’ on your Canon printer will continue to flash when searching. The ‘WiFi’ and ‘Power’ will blink when trying to connect to the access point.
- Once the printer managed to establish a successful connection to the Wi-Fi network, the ‘Power’ and ‘WiFi’ light will stop flashing.
Confirm the Network Settings
To make sure whether the Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup is successfully completed or not, you can simply take a printout of your network settings. Here are the steps you need to follow for this:
- Check and Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- After that, insert the A4 size sheet or Letter-Sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the ‘Cancel/Resume’ button until you see the Alarm light flashes for the 15 time. After that, you can release it.
The Network Information page will get printed
When you refer the printout, check and make sure that connection indicates ‘Active’, and SSID is showing the right name of your Wireless Network. The WPS Setup process is complete. Proceed with the installation of the driver in software for maximizing the outcomes. If you do not have the installation CD, you can simply visit the Canon official website and download the required driver and software for Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup.
So, these are some simple guidelines that you can follow for the Canon TS3122 setup. All the mention guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you encounter any technical trouble while setting up your Canon Pixma printer, we recommend you to contact Canon Printer experts and take their help to complete the printer setup process.
Leave A Comment