Canon TS3122 Troubleshootingn Guide
A number of people all around the world are using the Canon printer for printing personal and work-related documents. However, users often complain about the issues like they are unable to print the documents or something is wrong with the device. In that situation, you need Canon TS3122 troubleshooting from your device. If you are experiencing the Canon printing problems on a regular basis, we recommend you to follow the below mentioned Canon TS3122 Troubleshooting guidelines to complete the task. In this post, we are sharing the step by step instructuons that can help you to fix the Canon printer issues.
It is very important for you to make sure that your Canon printer is working fine for printing the documents. If your Canon printer is not printing the documents, then there could be a number of possible reasons due to which your printer may not able to print the documents, outdated printer drivers, poor connectivity and a lot more. Below, we are sharing the simple guidelines that can help you to fix Canon printer problems. So, let’s proceed further and learn the simple steps to fix the process.
Step to Troubleshoot Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer:
In most of the cases, the most common reason behind the Canon printer not working issue is lack of communication between the Canon printer and computer. Follow the below steps to troubleshoot and fix Canon TS3122 Printer problems:
- Click on the ‘Setup’ button on your Canon printing device, go to the ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ and hit the ‘Ok’ button.
- Now, you have to choose the ‘Easy Setup’ option and confirm the choice.
- Hit the Ok button.
- Choose ‘Access Point’ and then enter the WiFi password and then click on the Ok button.
- Now, find out the setup disk and then insert it in your computer. After that, you have to run the setup program for the installation of a Canon printer on your computer.
- Choose ‘Easy Install’ option and then click on the ‘Install’ button. After this, you will be able to find the ‘Printer on Network’ on the newly loaded page. If yes, you have to tap on the next option before you proceed further with the next troubleshooting steps.
- Begin the printer installation and then hit the ‘Next’ button. After that, wait for a while and then your process will be completed.
Once, you have successfully completed the printer installation in a correct manner, you need print the test page to make sure that everything is working fine and the problem is resolved.
So, these are some simple guidelines that can help you in the Canon Pixma ts3122 troubleshooting on your device. All the steps are easy and simple to execute. However, if you still have a doubt or there is any other issue hampering your printing experience, we recommend you to contact the experts and take their advice. The professionals will give you the best troubleshooting solutions and also make sure that nothing compromises your printing experiencer again.