Canon TS5120 setup
The Canon Pixma TS5120 is InkJet All-in-one printer that comes with outstanding printing features and shares the quality printing experience with the customers. You can connect the computer and even smartphone to your computer after the Canon TS5120 setup and print the documents whenever you want. Files can also be directly accessed through the social networking and photo sharing sites via Canon TS5120 setup cloud link. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will allow you to complete the printer setup on your device without any hassle. Follow the guidelines carefully and connect Canon Pixma TS5120 printer to print the documents whenever you want.
Canon Pixma TS5120 : First Time Setup
With Canon TS5120 setup, you can effectively manage the different printing requirements and execute the printing tasks without any hassle. So, if you are setting it up for the first time, follow the guidelines below:
- Peel off all the sealing tapes from your Canon printer box.
- Remove the foam cover from the packaging.
- Verify and make sure that all the accessories mentioned in the printer checklist are present in the printer carton. Keep them safe for the future use.
- Now, place your printer in some convenient location for the Canon ts 5120 setup and proceed with the setup guidelines.
- Turn on your Canon Printer and connect the device to the power outlet.
- Connect your printer and computer together using the USB cable.
- Establish a wireless connection between your computer and printer.
- Insert the setup disc drive on your PC and run the Canon TS5120 setup file.
- Follow the onscreen guidelines to continue with the setup process.
That’s All! With these simple guidelines, you can complete the Canon pixma ts5120 setup on your device. The mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow, but if still there is any doubt or trouble, you are always free to contact the experts and take their advice to find and fix the problem.
Canon Pixma TS5120 Driver Download
Printer drivers are very important to complete the Canon ts5120 setup and use the printer services. Driver allows the printer and computer to communicate with each other and execute the instructions. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- Visit the printer official website and enter the printer details on the screen appearing on your device. The details include: printer name, model number.
- Go to the Driver and Downloads section on the Canon Official page.
- Select your Windows operating system and its version from the drop down list given on the page.
- Click on the ‘Select’ button present adjacent to the Driver Package.
- Wait for a while and let the driver download process get completed.
- Note that the driver file you have downloaded will appear in the Download section of your web browser.
- Double click on the driver file downloaded and run it.
- Follow the installation guidelines appearing on the screen to complete the process.
Canon TS5210 Wireless Setup: Steps to Follow
Enable the wireless printing services on your Canon printer by following the Canon TS5210 Wireless Setup instructions. Here are the steps to you need to follow:
- Turn on your Canon Printer and wait for a while until the printer completed its booting process.
- Click on the ‘Home’ button present on the printer.
- Use your cursor button to choose the network option.
- Now, go to the LAN settings>>Wireless LAN>>Wireless LAN Setup>>Easy Wireless Connect.
- Download the Canon TS5210 Wireless Setup file on your device from the Canon official website.
- Type in the computer’s username and password. Hit the Install Helper button.
- Type your Country/Region and click on the Next button.
- Check the box before the text ‘Agree to Terms and Conditions of the License Agreement’.
- Choose the wireless router to which your device is connected for the setup process.
- Tap on the Next option once the wifi connection is successfully established.
- Go to the ‘Add printer’>>Airprint>>Next.
- Install the option software is necessary and exit the window.
With these guidelines, you can easily complete the Canon TS5210 Wireless Setup on your device. Follow the steps carefully to complete the process without any hassle. And, if you feel you need help, you can contact the experts anytime you want.
Leave A Comment