Canon ts6320 setup
The printer wireless connection setup allows the users to take the printout from anywhere. After completing the Canon ts6320 setup, your printer can automatically print the assigned documents. And, when it comes to the quality, a user does not need to worry about that; Canon TS6320 is popular for it’s best printing performance and outstanding quality. Proceed with the steps in the guide below and successfully complete the setup for your device. With Canon ts6320 setup, you can experience outstanding printer performance and easily perform multiple printing tasks like; print, scan, copy, and fax options.
Canon TS6320 Setup: Unbox The Device
- Pull out the printer from its packaging and please it in some convenient location.
- Take out all the printer accessories and check them sequentially with the checklist. The damaged printer accessories could hamper your printing experience later.
- Now, proceed with the IJ Start Canon Pixma TS6320 Setup and turn on your printer.
- Set the preferred language, choose the country/region.
- Insert the Ink cartridges into their respective slots, and place some paper in the printing tray. Keep the alignment proper to avoid any paper jam errors later.
Canon TS6320 Setup: Software Installation
Visit the ij. start.canon/ts6320 website and install the MP driver package. Driver plays the most important role in the communication between printer and computer. When you install the drivers, make sure that you install the correct version and the driver package is supported by the operating system version you are using. Also, keep your operating system up to date.
Canon TS6320 Setup For WiFi: Easy Steps
- Before you proceed next, check the USB cable. It should be of sufficient length.
- Open any preferred web browser on your device and visit a Canon IJ Setup official website.
- Type the model number in the search box and hit the Ok button.
- Now, you can see the list of available printer software and drivers for your printer model appearing on your screen.
- Choose the driver package that perfectly matches your operating system.
- Hit the ‘Download’ button and wait until the software installation gets completed.
- During the installation of the software package, you will see a prompt appear on your screen to choose the connection type. Here, you need to choose the ‘WiFi Connection’.
- Now, type the correct network details to get connected and proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the task.
- Once, you are done, print the test page for the connection setup verification.
So these are some simple guidelines that can help you with the Canon Pixma ts6320 setup on your device. While setting up the printer to print the documents wirelessly, make sure that you have a stable and active network connection. Also, examine the software compatibility with your device’s operating system. Make sure that you follow the installation guidelines carefully in a sequence they are mentioned and do not miss any step. However, if you still find yourself stuck somewhere while connecting to the network, refer to the troubleshooting guidelines mentioned in the user manual and fix your problem in no time.