Epson Printer Reset
If your Epson printer is not letting you print the documents due to technical troubles, then Epson Printer Reset can help you to fix the problem. Resetting your printer to factory default will discard all the previous settings you have made on your device and let you set up the printer again for all new printing experience. There are different ways to reset the Epson printer. Below, we have discussed the easy methods you can follow for the Epson printer reset. So, read on and follow the simple guidelines to complete the reset process without any hassle.
How to Reset Epson Printer to Factory Settings?
For resetting your printer to its factory default settings, you can choose any of the following methods.
Reset Method 1: Use the Printer Control Panel
To factory reset your printer using the Control Panel, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the ‘Home’ menu on your Printer’s Control Panel. For this, you need to press the ‘Home’ button.
- Now, using the ‘Left and Right Navigation keys, you need to open the ‘Setup’ menu. After that, hit the Ok button.
- Again, Using the left and right navigation keys, you need to find the ‘restore default setting’ option on your device. Once you find it, hit the Ok button for the Confirmation.
- Turn off your printer wait for a few seconds and turn it on again.
This way, you can complete the Epson printer reset process using the Control Panel.
Reset Method 2: Using The Reset Button
In every Epson printer model, there is a factory reset button present on the backside of the printer. This button can help you in resetting Epson printer to its factory default. So, if you are looking forward fr the printer reset, follow the step by step guidelines mentioned below:
- Turn off your Epson printer using the Power button.
- Now, you need to press and hold the ‘Reset’ button and for that, you need a pen or paper clip.
- Turn on your Epson printer but keep pressing the reset button for 5 seconds.
- After that, you can release a reset button when you see the warning page being printed. Wait for a few seconds and you will see another page getting printed with the default IP address of your Epson printer.
- By using this IP address you can again configure your printer to the computer or laptop.
These reset methods are simple and easy to follow. It just takes a few minutes to reset the printing device to its factory defaults.
So, if your Epson printing device is giving you a hard time, complete the Epson Printer Reset and troubleshoot the problem. Hopefully, all mention steps will let you complete the reset process without any trouble. But, if you still have a doubt or concern, or you are unable to reset the printer, contact the experts. The Epson professionals can help you to find the root cause of the issue and give you the best advice to deal with those problems and complete the reset process.