Epson Wireless Printer Setup
Have you just bought a new Epson printer for your home or office? Well! In order to make it work smoothly and conveniently, you need to complete Epson wireless printer setup to connect the device to the network. Connecting the Epson printer to the wireless network is not a tough task, all you need is to follow some simple guidelines that can help you to complete the setup process. In this post, we are sharing the simple steps that can help you to complete the Epson wireless printer setup for your device. So proceed with the steps and complete the setup without any hassle.
Before you begin with Epson wireless printer setup, you need to check for the following items:
- You must have a network name and password.
- Your printer needs to be connected either with wireless or Ethernet connection.
- Install the Epson connect printer setup utility.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for Epson printer wifi setup:
- Turn on your Epson printer.
- From the printer control panel, click the home button.
- Use the arrow button to choose the Wi-Fi setup and then click on the ‘Ok’ option.
- Press the Ok button until you see the selection. After that, choose the Wi-Fi setup wizard and click on Ok.
- Now, You have to choose the network name on your screen.
- Type in the network password.
- Hit the ok button on the next screen.
- Your Epson printer is successfully connected to the wireless network.
So, these are some simple guidelines that you can follow for the Epson Printer Wi-fi setup on your device. The mentioned steps are very simple and easy to execute. But, if you are having issues with your absence printer Wi-Fi connection process, you can proceed with the troubleshooting guidelines mentioned below.
Troubleshoot Epson printer wireless setup problems:
- Check and make sure that you have entered the correct Wi-Fi name and password to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- There should be no interfaces between your devices.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check and make sure that your Epson printer has the latest driver and software installed on it.
There are two ways to install the Epson printer drivers; you can either do it manually or automatically.
To download the drivers manually, you need to visit the Epson official website and search for your printer product with its model number. Once you find the correct drivers compatible with your Windows operating version, you can download it on your device and proceed with the Epson wireless printer setup process. After downloading the drivers, click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the driver installation.
To download the drivers automatically, you can use the Driver Easy software tool, that automatically recognizes the user’s system and find the compatible drivers for it to download. While using the driver download software tool, you do not need to know about the version on which your system running, and there is no risk of downloading the wrong drivers on your device. So, download the software tool and install Epson printer drivers automatically.
With the Epson printer, you can enjoy an amazing print experience of printing the documents from any device wirelessly connected to the same Wi-Fi network. With the help of above mention guidelines, you can easily Epson printer wifi setup. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple. Also, do not forget to install the correct printer drivers for smooth communication between your printer and computer. However, if the instructions are not helping you out to complete the setup process, we recommend you to take expert advice to get it done correctly.