Epson XP 440 setup
Epson XP 440 is an all-in-one printer that allows the users to print, scan, and copy the document wired or wirelessly after completing Epson XP 440 setup. The printer comes with many attractive built-in features that help to enhance the user’s printing experience. This printer is compact and readily handle any task given to it. Using this printer, a user can print the envelopes, photo paper, and a lot more. The scanner shares an ultimate color reproduction. Also, the built-in wifi feature enables the users to print wirelessly anytime they want using any device connected to the same wifi network and supports printing services. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will let you complete Epson XP 440 setup on your device. So, go through this guide carefully and complete the process without any hassle.
Epson XP 440 setup: Steps to Follow
- Use a sharp knife to strip open your Epson XP 440 printer’s carton.
- Now, gently turn the Epson printer to your side and take the printer out of it.
- Find a suitable place for your printer, and place it there i.e. flat surface near the power plug.
- Connect your printer to the power outlet using the power cord.
- Open the control panel and hit the power button.
- Input the preferred printer settings on the control panel.
- It is recommended to check the Ink cartridges before you install them.
- Remove the yellow tapes within the Ink cartridges, and after that install them in the corresponding ink holders.
- Extend the ‘Printer Output Paper Tray’ and elevate the stopper for holding the output paper.
- Keep the paper stack against the right guide while you install Epson XP 440 printer on your device.
- Now, you need to download and install the Epson printer drivers on your computer. Your machine is set to use
Epson XP 440 Wireless Setup: Steps to follow
- Verify that your printer is not connected to the computer using any USB cable.
- Now take the software CD that you got with your printing device and insert it into the computer disk drive for Epson XP-440 software download. You can also visit Epson’s official website to download the printer drivers.
- Once you are done with the diaper downloading, right-click on the file, and choose to run the ‘Epson XP 440 Setup .exe’ file.
- Click on the install button and follow the on-screen guidelines to proceed with the process.
- Set your connection mode as the wireless connection.
- Choose your wireless network, and enter the password to connect.
- Follow the guidelines of the installer to complete the Epson printer XP 440 wireless setup on your device.
The bottom line
With the help of the above-mentioned guidelines, you can complete the Epson XP 440 setup on your device. The mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow. However, just like any other device, you may face trouble in setting up your printer. So, so if you are unable to complete the setup on your own, we recommend you to contact the Epson printer experts, and take their advice to complete the setup process. The professionals will provide you remote assistance and guide you with all the instructions that can help you to fix the problem and complete printer setup without any hassle.