Configure Hp Fax Setup Wizard
If you want to configure the Fax Settings for your HP device, then HP Fax Setup Wizard can help you. In order to use the Fax features on your HP, proper configuration of the settings is very important. It doesn’t matter if you have a technical background or not, with HP Fax Setup Wizard, you can easily manage the fax settings for your HP. In this post, we are going to share the step-by-step guidelines that can help you manage the fax settings on your device and execute the fax functions without any trouble.
Configure the HP Fax Setup Wizard
If you are configuring the HP fax accessories for the first time, you need to follow the simple guidelines for HP fax setup on your device. Here are the steps to follow:
- On the home screen click on the control panel and tap on the Initial Setup option.
- Click on ‘Fax Setup Wizard HP’ menu. Follow the on-screen guidelines to proceed with HP Fax Setup and configure the settings.
- Once the setup wizard is completed, you can click on the initial setup button appearing on the home display.
How to Setup Fax on HP Printer
- From the Home Display, scroll down and click on the ‘Administration’ button.
- Click on the next menu showing options:
- Fax Settings.
- Fax Send Settings.
- Fax Send Setup.
- Fax Setup Wizard.
- Follow the steps provided in the HP Fax Setup for the configuration of specified settings. HP printer Fax setup is now completed.
Important: The settings configured after following the Setup Wizard on your control panel will override the settings of the HP Embedded Web Server.
Important: If the ‘Fax Settings’ menu is not appearing within the ‘Menu Checklist’, Online Fax, Lan is possibly abled. When you have enabled the internet fax or LAN, the ‘Analog Fax Accent’ will be disabled. and the fax Settings will not show longer. You can choose only one fax settings at a time.
Use the HP Fax Setup Wizard
To learn about how to use HP Fax Setup Wizard, you can proceed with the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and choose the Programs option.
- After that, click on the ‘HP’, the product title, and then click on the ‘HP Fax Setup‘ option.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to proceed with the process and complete the configuration of Fax Settings.
We hope that after following these simple HP fax setup guidelines, you would able to configure the Fax setting on your HP printer. All the instructions are pretty simple and easy to follow, but if you are still unable to complete the fax settings configuration on your device or use the services. We recommend you contact the HP printer experts and get professional advice to fix the problem. The experts can give you the best advice and make sure that nothing compromises is your printing or faxing experience.