How to connect Canon MG3022 printer to Computer?
Canon Pixma MG3022 is an all-in-one printer that comes with printing, copying, and scanning capabilities. If you have recently purchased a printer and looking forward to knowing how to connect Canon MG3022 printer to computer, then we are here to help you. In this post, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you with the printer setup on your device. With Canon Pixma MG3022, a user gets capability of printing the amazing pictures and documents with superb quality. You can connect this printer to your computer, laptop, tablet, and smartphone devices. The printer comes with features like built-in WiFi, Automobile power on, and the cloud web link to make your printing experience comfier. So, read the post below to know how to connect Canon MG3022 printer to computer and enjoy the best printing experience. How to Connect Canon
MG3022 printer To Wifi?
For the Canon MG3022 Setup, you need to follow the mentioned guidelines:
Start the Setup Process on your Canon Printer
- Press and hold the “Wireless Button (A)” on your printer panel until you see the Wireless Light flashing.
- Now, you need to press the “Color button (C)”.
- Press the “Wireless Button” and hold it until you see the “Network Light” lights up.
- Press the “Color” button.
Download and Install the Printer Setup Software
- Download the setup file from the Canon official website.
- Read the provided information, and click on the ‘Download’ button to begin the Setup process.
- Click on the ‘Start Setup’ button.
- Now, choose your appropriate country or region. After that, click on the Next.
- Read the terms and conditions in the ‘License Agreement’ and tap on ‘Yes’.
- Click on the ‘Agree or Do Not Agree’ option for the Survey.
- Now, tap on the Next when you see the ‘Firewall Settings’ screen.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ option on the ‘Connection Method’ screen.
- The Setup will continue, if you see the Wireless router screen appearing, choose the wireless router to which you have connected your printer and then enter the ‘Network key ( password)’, tap on the Next.
Important – The Network and Router screen will detection whether or not the wireless screen appears.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- Your Network Connection is now completed. Hit the “Next” button.
- Tap on the Next.
Important- If you want to set your default printer, you can click on the ‘Set as a default printer’ option.
- Select the option software, if you want to add. You can click on the checkbox to add or, click on it again to remove the item.
- Tap on the Next.
- Hit the ‘Next’ or ‘Skip’ button on the ‘User Registration Screen’.
- Click on ‘Exit. The installation process is now complete and you are all set to print the documents wirelessly using the Canon Pixma MG3022 printer.
That’s All! These are some simple steps for ‘How to Connect Canon MG3022 printer to Wifi’ process. So, follow the steps and connect your device to the WiFi network for wirelessly printing the document. The instructions mentioned above are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt, you can always contact the Canon printer experts and take their help to complete the setup.