How to Connect Epson printer on Mac?
Epson has introduced an immense range of all-in-one printers that allow the users to print the documents with excellent quality. If you have an Epson printer, but no idea about how to connect Epson printer to Mac, this post can help you. Setting up the printer is not a difficult task, all you need is to follow some simple guidelines to complete the process. Once you know how to connect Epson printer to Mac, you can complete the printer setup and start using the Canon printing services for blazing-fast printing speed. You can print all the documents and pictures effortlessly with your Canon printing device.
In this post, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you to setup Epson printer on Mac. So, read on and follow the guidelines to complete the process.
- Turn on your Epson printer and computer.
- Visit the Epson official website and select your product for downloading the driver and software.
- After this, you have to click on the ‘Manuals’ and then choose ‘Start here’ option.
- In the next step, download the ‘Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility’ program and run the program.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed with the printer setup process.
- Hit the ‘Agree; button present to provide an acknowledgement to the ‘ licence agreement’.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button and then ‘Close’.
- Choose your option product and hit the ‘Next’ button on your screen. In case, the Windows does not automatically appear, you need to open the ‘Finder’ window and select the ‘Application>>Epson Software’. After that, double-tap on the ‘Epson Connect Printer Setup’ option to proceed further.
- Click on the ‘Printer Registration’ option and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- You will see a message appearing on your screen and saying ‘Register a printer to Epson Connect’.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button. After that, scroll down, and click on ‘I Accpet the Terms and Conditions’ option.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Fill the details in the provided fields accordingly:
- Fill the details in ‘ Create an Epson Account Connect’ if you want to create a new account. After that, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
- Click on the ‘ I already have an account’ option if you want to register your device with an existing account. Fill the details in ‘Add a new printer’ filed and click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Hit the ‘Finish’ button to complete the Epson printer setup for your Mac device.
We hope that with the help of these simple steps you would know how to add Epson printer to Mac and complete the setup without any trouble. All the setup guidelines are very simple and easy to execute. But, if you are still finding trouble in connecting your Epson printer to the network, or there is any other concern regarding the printer setup process, contact the Epson experts. The professionals will suggest you the best of the troubleshooting solutions to all your problems and also guide you with the setup process. Experts are available around the clock for providing assistance, so contact them anytime you want.