How to Connect HP Printer to Laptop with USB
In the progressive age of innovative technology, connecting a computer to a printer has become quite easier. If you recently purchased a new HP Printer and want to know How to Connect HP Printer To Laptop with USB, this post can help you. Here, we are going to share some simple steps that can help you to complete the connectivity process through a USB connection. So, read on and find the simple steps to know How to Connect HP Printer To Laptop with USB and complete the task without trouble.
Let’s Begin the process
The first and most important thing is to make sure that you have properly unpacked the printer and place it in some convenient location to connect and take the printouts. Once you are done with this, you can follow the below-mentioned step by step guidelines to complete the task. You can directly connect the USB to your laptop. Depending upon the operating system you are using, your system must notify that a new connection is being established and new drivers need to be downloaded for completing the printer installation.
If you receive this notification, follow with the steps below:
Go To Windows Settings
- At the bottom left corner of the screen, you will find the Windows icon. Click on the icon to see the start menu.
- At the bottom left corner, you will see that a gear icon is presently linked to the Settings window.
- In the Windows Setting’s first row, you need to find and click on the Devices option.,
- Choose the Printer and Scanner option.
- You will be directed to the new window where you will find the option to Connect HP Printer to Laptop Windows 10. Click on the ‘Add a printer or scanner’ option.
Connect the printer
- Once you click on the ‘Add printer or scanner’ option, your WIndows will start detecting the printer connected using the USB cable.
- When you see the name of your HP printer appearing on the screen, click on it and complete the printer installed on your device.
To download the printer software and driver, you need to visit the HP official website. There, you have to mention the printer model number and after that, you can install the latest version of printer software and drivers on your device. Drivers are responsible for the error-free communication between the printer and the computer. So, if you want your device to work error-free, make sure that you have the latest driver and software installed on your device.
That’s all, your printer is now connected to the laptop and you are all set to print the documents.
All the steps mentioned above are easy to execute even for people from non-technical backgrounds. But, if you are still having trouble connecting the HP printer to the laptop, contact the experts. The printer professionals will help you to Connect HP Printer to Laptop Windows 10. Experts are available around the clock to help, so you can contact them anytime you want.