How to reset HP printer wireless password?
Are you struggling to know how to reset HP printer wireless password? Well! you can reset the password manually with just simple steps. Resetting the password helps in many cases as if you have forgotten the password or if you want to change the default login credentials. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps to let you know how to reset HP printer wireless password. So, read the guide and follow the instructions to get it done.
You might be aware of the fact that computers and desktops can be hacked by intruders. Also, you know that smartphone devices are vulnerable to many cyber attacks. But, have you ever wondered that this thing can also happen with your printing device. Unfortunately, printing machines can also be hacked. Whether you are using the printer for personal or professional use, it can be hacked. A Password shield can protect your printer from hackers. If your device is password protected, it can protect your data from hackers and intruders. To make it impossible for hackers to hack your device, the first thing you have to do is to reset your printer password. Although, there are many situations where the user finds the resetting password process quite a challenging task. If you are using the HP printer and want HP printer wireless password reset for your device for its better protection, read the instructions below and follow them to reset the password for your device.
How to reset the HP Printer Wireless Password Manually?
- Access the ‘Home’ menu on your HP Printer.
- After this, click on the Right’ arrow.
- Choose the ‘Setup’ menu.
- Choose ‘Network’.
- Scroll to the down until you see an option for ‘Restore Network Defaults’. You have to click on this option.
- After this, tap on the ‘Yes’ option.
- Wait until you reach the default settings.
- Now, go to the control panel, and click the ‘Win + R’ key together. In this appearing box, you have to insert the ‘Control’ panel and hit the Ok button on your computer.
- Access the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- Right-click on the Wireless icon of your HP printer.
- Go to the ‘Properties’ section.
- Click on the ‘Password’ icon.
- Now, you need to click on ‘New password’ and enter your new password.
- Once you are done, tap on Save option to make the changes.
Important: If you are unable to find the secure password yourself for the device, you can use the password manager for the HP printer wireless password reset on your device.
The Bottom line
Your printing device may seem secure and harmless to use, but believe us, if you have not secured it using the protected password, it may turn against your business. The aforementioned steps clearly state how to reset HP printer wireless password. So, follow the simple guidelines and complete the process without any hassle. If you still have a doubt or you are unable to change the password you can contact the experts and take the professional advice to get this task done.