How to turn an offline Brother printer online?
Are you having trouble with Brother printer offline error? Want to know how to turn an offline Brother printer online? Well! you can troubleshoot the problem with some simple steps. You can bring the Brother printer online by making some simple changes in the printer settings and continue printing the documents. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you with how to turn an offline Brother printer online. So, read this post, follow the simple steps to resolve the issue.
Brother Printer Offline: Steps to Follow
If your Brother printer showing offline, you need to follow the mentioned troubleshooting steps to deal with the problem:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button on your Windows computer.
- Go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- Right-click on your Brother Printer icon and choose the ‘See what’s printing’ option on your screen.
- Now, click on the ‘printer’ option present at the top window and check for the checkmark in the front of the ‘use printer offline’ option.
- Remove the checkmark, and start printing the documents again.
In case, the aforementioned steps are not helping you to troubleshoot the Brother printer offline problem you can turn off your printing device and disconnect the USB cable from the printer and computer. After that, turn on the printer again. This may fix the problem.
Brother Printer Connected To WiFi But Offline
Verify Brother Printer Powered On With No Such Errors
- If the LED of your Brother printer is blank, then your printer must be powered off. Make sure that your printer is turned on, or check whether your device is in the sleep mode.
- Check your plug or power able. If your printer is not powered on then turn it on and if it does not turn on, there is something wrong with the hardware.
- Check the printer LCD if you see the printing blank pages Epson error appears. For example, Ink/Toner Empty or Paper Jam. If the printer LCD is showing an error, troubleshoot the problem to bring it online.
This can help you to fix the Brother printer keeps going offline problem on your device.
A Copy of Brother Printer Offline icon listed in the ‘Devices and Printers’ section
There might be the duplicated printer recorded with the same name in ‘Devices and Printers’. This might be because you have similar printer drivers more than once:
More than one duplicate of the similar printer in the ‘Devices and Printers’ section will create duplicates that do not let the printer to work appropriately. In that situation, you need to select the duplicate when you know it is in working condition.
We hope that these simple guidelines can help you to troubleshoot the Brother printer offline Windows 10 problem on your device. The steps are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other issue, you can always contact the Brother printer experts and take professional advice to figure out the best possible solution to this problem.