HP AirPrint setup
With Airprint technology, you can print documents and pictures from any of your Apple devices after completing the HP Airprint setup. If you have no idea about the setup process, then this post can help you. Here, we are going to share a simple step by step instructions that will take you through the process of HP Airprint setup. So read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
Important- It is necessary for you to make sure that your HP printing device is compatible with the AirPrint option Mac systems running on operating system X-Lion v10.7 and the new available versions are compatible. Also, the iOS device running on awareness and newer versions support the AirPrint option.
How to Set up an Airprint on an HP Printer?
HP Airprint Setup: Step by Step Instructions To Follow
Before you proceed with the setup process, we want you to make sure that your HP printer and Apple devices are connected over the same Wi-Fi network. Your printer may not be able to execute the command if connected on different networks. Here are the different steps to follow:
- On the control panel screen of your printer, tap on the ‘Network’ option or ‘How to Connect’ button.
- Note down the name software mentioned in the Airprint section.
- After this you need to open the supported web on your computer and enter the IP address of your printer to open the EWS – Embedded Web Server.
- Open the ‘Networking’ tab and click on the ‘TCP/IP’ settings option followed by the network identification.
- Now you need to enter the new name in the ‘Bonjour Service Name’ field and click on the Apply button.
- On the ‘Apple’ system, you need to open the ‘Settings’ and click on the ‘WiFi’ network option.
- From the list of options available, you need to select your printer.
Airprint Configuration for a Mac device
- Choose the ‘ system preferences’ option from the Apple menu.
- Click on the ‘Print and Scan’ option.
- On the Bottom left pane, you need to click on the plus (+) sign.
- In the ‘Nearby’ printers, you need to select your printer name.
- Tap ‘Print Using’ or ‘Use Box’ and after that, check if the ‘Airprint’ option is automatically chosen. In case not, you have to choose the ‘Airprint’ drivers manually.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you with HP AirPrint setup on the Apple device. All these mentioned instructions are easy to execute and will let you complete the printer installation process without any hassle. However, if you have any doubt or question regarding the process, you can also contact the HP printer experts and take their advice. The professional team is available around the clock to help you, so contact them anytime you want.