HP DeskJet 2600 wireless setup
Are you finding it difficult to complete the HP DeskJet 2600 wireless setup? If so, then you are in the right place. Today, we are going to tell you about all the things that you must know to complete the setup process. You will also get to know about the download and installation of printer software and drivers. So, read this guide carefully and complete the HP DeskJet 2600 wireless setup process without any hassle.
Connect HP DeskJet 2600 to wifi: Steps To Follow
If you want to Connect HP DeskJet 2600 to wifi, restore the printer wifi settings to its factory defaults. Install the printer software and drivers and set up the wifi connection to use the printer services.
Before you install the printer drivers and software for HP DeskJet 2600 wireless setup, check the system requirements, turn on your PC and router to proceed with the setup process.
To connect your printer over the wireless network, you need to complete the following requirements.
- Check if your PC is connected to the wifi network.
- Prefer to use broadband internet services such as DSL or cable for downloading the software, using web services and install the printer updates.
- Your computer and router must be turned on. Your PC must be connected to the same network to which your printer is connected for HP DeskJet 2600 wireless setup on your PC.
- Setup your printer following the simple setup guidelines and once you are done, load the paper in the input tray. Install the printer cartridges.
- Turn on your printing device and place it closer to your PC within the router range during the setup process.
- Disconnect the USB cables from your printing device if required.
- Reset the wifi settings on your printing device and make sure that wifi light is blinking and the power light is turned on. If the light fades, press the power button to wake your printer from the sleeping mode.
- If the wireless light is not blinking, you need to press and hold the WiFi button and Cancel button together for at least 3 seconds.
- Install the software, you will be having around 2 hours to complete the setup using HP Wireless Connect feature.
Install the Printer Drivers and Software
Install the printer driver and software in your device to complete the setup.
- Visit 123.hp.com/dj2600 and hit the download button.
- Once the software download is complete, open HP Easy to start to proceed with the setup process.
- Click on Setup My HP product option.
- Click to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Tap to continue.
- On the control panel of your printer, check and make sure that the power light is turned on. If not so, hit the power button to wake your printer from the sleep mode.
- On the connect screen, you can see the printer series with serial numbers. If you are unable to see your printer there, reset the printer to its factory default.
- On the connect screen, tap to continue.
- The installation will check the network configuration, the connect screen will show you the printer and wifi SSID with the Join button with them.
- If the details are correct, click Join. and if it does not check the details again.
- Again click Join. This will temporarily disconnect the wifi network while setting up the connection.
- When HP Easy Start requests to access the chosen wifi network keychain, click to Allow. This will let the application retrieve the password for a wifi network to connect your printer.
- Click on Deny, if HP Start asks you to manually enter the password.
- If it is unable to find wifi network password, the installer asks you to enter it manually.
- Once the network password is accepted, HP Easy start will proceed with HP DeskJet 2600 wireless setup and connect your device to the network. When you see the Check Mark, tap to continue.
- Proceed until you see the Install screen.
- Install the printer and complete the process.
So, follow these guidelines and complete HP DeskJet 2600 wireless setup for your device. If you still have a doubt, you can contact the printer experts and seek their advice to complete the process.