HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer Setup & Installation
HP Envy 4550 is an All-in-One Printer that comes with incredible printing and scan features. A user can print a document using any of its device’s support printing functions after completing the HP Envy 4500 printer setup process. So if you want to have an amazing printing experience with your all-you HP Envy 4500 printer, read this post. Here, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guide that can help you with the HP Envy 4500 printer setup. So read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
How to set up HP Envy 4550 Wireless Printer?
Below, are the step-by-step instructions to complete the HP Envy 4500 printer wireless setup for your device. Make sure that you follow all the instructions like they are mentioned in the sequence.
- To initiate the setup process, check and make sure that you have turned on the wireless setup feature on your printing device.
- After that, you need to connect your printer to the local Wi-Fi network.
- Now, turn on your device, go to the WiFi settings, and connect your device to the same WiFi network to which your printer is connected.
Here, we need to know one thing that your printer does not support the Airport, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, and Cellular Data Connection.
- Now, you are supposed to download the compatible printing drivers on your device. Once downloaded, open it.
- Click on the print option from the ‘Settings’ icon or ‘Share’ icon. If the printing option is not available, you need to check the Application’s user guide or click on the ‘App’ section, because not every application supports the Airprint feature.
- After this, open the document, picture, or webpage that you would like to print. Now, select the ‘Share’ icon so you can see the menu option and then click to print the documents.
- If the ‘Printer Option’ menu is appearing on the screen, you need to choose the HP Envy 4500 printer model from the list of available printers.
- Now, you can modify the settings as per your requirement and mention the number of copies you would like to print. Choose the ‘Print’ option to proceed next with the HP Envy 4500 Installation process.
- Once you have mentioned your printing preferences, you can choose the ‘Start’ option to begin the process.
- If you want to check the printed document, you can double-click on the home button and select the ‘Print Centre’ option.
- To cancel the printing process, you need to tap on the Home button two times and then choose the ‘Print Centre’ and ‘cancel printing’ options.
These steps will help you install the latest printer driver in software available for your device. After this, you can proceed with the setup instruction mentioned in the user manual to complete the HP Envy 4500 Printer Wireless setup process. We hope that these tips will easily help you to complete the task. But, if this does not happen, do not worry, contact the printer experts and take their advice to complete the process.