HP Envy 5052 setup
You have purchased a new HP Envy 5052 printer, then you need to complete the HP Envy 5052 set up before you start printing. Once you connect the printer to WiFi, you can print the documents using any device whenever you want. Read the detailed guidelines mentioned below to complete the connectivity process. So, let’s proceed further and learn the simple steps to complete the HP Envy 5052 setup. Once you are done, you can visit 123.hp.com/envy5052 to download the latest printer drivers and software to complete the setup.
HP Envy 5052 Wireless Setup: Guidelines To Follow
- In order to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network, you must have the 802.11 b/g/n – 2.4 GHz network. Now, and make sure that you have connected the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- For connecting the device you need to enter the Wi-Fi network name (SSID- Service Set Identifier) and the Network password. The Wi-Fi network name must be the name of your wireless network and the WiFi password is ‘WPA passphrase or WEP Key’.
- To find your network name and password details, you can check the backside of your Wi-Fi router. If you have not changed the Wi-Fi name and password since you purchased the router, then you can use the default credentials to connect. But, if you have to change the network name or password, use the current details to log in.
- To install HP Envy 5052 printer wireless network, you can use the Wireless Setup Wizard option by tapping on it from the ‘Control Panel’ display. Tap on your Wi-Fi icon in the control panel to connect. Now, you need to tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard and proceed with on-screen guidelines to complete the setup process.
- Click on your Network name from the list of networks appearing and hit the Ok button. If your Network Name is not present there, you need to click to enter the name and proceed with the on-screen guidelines.
- After this, Enter your WPA password and click on the ‘Done’ button. Download the printer software and drivers visiting the official website and complete the setup.
- Now, you are all set to print the documents wirelessly using the HP Envy 5502 printer.
Wireless printing provides privileges of printing and scanning the documents anytime from any location. While using the HP Envy 5502 printer for wireless printing, you do not need to worry about the quality of documents, HP printers are known for delivering the best printing outcomes to their customer. So, Complete the HP Envy 5502 setup and start printing the documents wirelessly. With the help of the abovementioned guidelines, you would able to complete the setup process on your own without any trouble. But, if there is something wrong with your device, the guidelines may not work for you. In that situation, we would recommend you to contact the HP printer experts and get professional advice to complete the setup process.