HP Envy 5660 setup
HP Envy 5660 is an All-in-One wireless color printer popular for printing quality documents and pictures. This inkjet printer delivers high quality with borderless printing. To print the documents, you need to complete the HP Envy 5660 setup on your device. Do not forget to install the printer driver in software visiting the HP official website. So, let’s proceed next and learn the simple HP Envy 5660 setup steps to connect your printer to a WiFi network.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup: Guidelines To Follow
- If you have purchased a new printer, you need to place it somewhere according to convenience. Now, you need to connect the printer to the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer. You can use the installation CD for installing the printer software and driver on your device. Or you can visit the HP official website to download the latest driver and software version.
- When you turn on the printer, you need to set the country time and date first. After that install the ink cartridge in the respective slot.
- Load the paper in the printer tray following the paper guide.
Now, you are all set to proceed with the HP Envy 5660 setup on your device. Z Below, are the simple guidelines you can follow:
HP Printer Wireless Setup
- While connecting your printer to a wireless network and Windows computer, you need to remove all the USB cables connected first.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are present in close proximity.
- Now you need to proceed with the HP installer guidelines to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- There are two options available; even you can go with ‘HP Auto Wireless Connect’ or you can choose the ‘Printer Network Connection’ option.
- For the ‘HP Auto Wireless Connect’ you need to choose the ‘Yes’ option. Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the wireless setup process for your device.
- For the ‘Printer Network’ screen, you have to choose one of the following options.
- If your HP IP address of your printer is not known, choose ‘Not Connected>>Wireless Off>>Next’.
- If you have the IP address of your printer, you need to choose the ‘Connected’ option and provide the IP address of your printer, and hit the Next button.
- Now, proceed with onscreen guidelines to complete the wireless setup on your printing device. After that, you will be all set for printing the documents.
Hopefully, after proceeding with the above-mentioned guidelines, you would able to complete the HP Envy 5660 setup on your device. Somehow, if you are finding the process difficult or unable to execute the instructions mentioned above, then there is something wrong with your device. In such a situation, we recommend you contact the HP experts and take their advice. The professionals can help you to identify the root cause of the issue and share the best possible advice to troubleshoot the problem instantly. So, get the expert help and complete the setup without any hassle.