HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting
HP Envy 7640 printer is an amazing device and very popular among the customers for its quality printing services. However, just like any other device HP Envy 7640 is also prone to many technical problems. Fortunately, by following some simple HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting guidelines, those technical tables can be resolved. In this post, we are discussing some common HP Envy 7640 problems along with their proper shooting solution. So if you are using the HP Envy 7640 printer and facing any sort of trouble with your device, follow the simple HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting steps and get rid of the issue.
Common HP Envy 7640 with troubleshooting solutions:
Problem: HP Envy 7640 not printing black
- Lift your printer’s access door.
- Wait until the Ink cartridges get into the replacement position.
- Remove the Ink cartridges from your printhead.
- Find the latch on the side of the print head and lift it.
- Now, from the carriage, remove the print head assembly.
- Use distilled water to clean printhead assembly.
- Check and make sure that black cartridges are properly installed.
- Inspect for any leakage.
Problem: HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline
If your HP Envy 7640 printer is appearing offline you can follow the given HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting steps and bring it back to online:
- Check and make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network to which your computer is connected.
- Select Start>>Settings>>Devices>>Printers and Scanners.
- Check whether the device is present.
- If yes, right-click on it and choose ‘Use printer offline’ option to uncheck the box.
- Check and make sure that your internet is stable and properly working.
- Try disabling and enabling the Wi-Fi feature on your system.
Problem: HP Envy 7640 Scanning Issues
- Check whether your printer firmware is updated or not. In case it is not, you need to update the printer firmware. For this, you can go to the settings on your printer’s control panel.
- Lift the lid of the scanner and check if the pattern is broken. If so, you need to replace the glass.
- Use the HP print and scan doctor told to run the diagnostics to troubleshoot the scanning issues.
- De-attach the USB cable from your printer and then Re-attach it.
- Open the control panel and choose the ‘programs’ option. Select ‘programs and features’.
- Click to uninstall the HP printer software from the device. Now, install the software again and your problem will be resolved.
Problem: HP Envy Printing Problems
- Check and make sure that your HP printer carriage moves freely.
- Open the carriage access door and check the movement.
- If the carriage is not working fine, you need to replace it.
- Check the Ink cartridge. If there is any leakage, you need to replace it with the new one.
- Open the input and output tray, check out the jammed paper bits with the help of a flashlight. If there is any, you need to remove it.
- Open the access store and check the paper bits stuck in the carriage and rollers. If you find any, you need to remove it from your device.
Problem: HP Envy 7640 Cannot Printer Borderless
- Make sure that you have installed the latest drivers on your computer.
- Open the page settings and choose ‘Edge to Letter’.
- Check and make sure that printing preferences have been set properly.
- Your printer model must be chosen from the dropdown list.
- Check and make sure that cartridges are properly aligned, for this printer alignment page.
- If the above-mentioned steps are not helping you out, reset your printer.
So these are the most common problems that you may deal with while using the HP Envy 7640 printer. Although, with the help of the above given HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting guidelines, these problems could be resolved. But, if you are still unable to fix the problem on your own, will come due to contact the HP printer experts and take their advice to find and fix the problem. The experts will always share the best advice with you and make sure that you have the best experience with HP Envy 7640 printer.