HP Envy Photo 7155 Troubleshooting
Is HP Envy Photo 7155 giving you a hard time? Well! You need HP Envy Photo 7155 Troubleshooting to fix the problem. Technical issues are very common to occur while using printing services. The reason could be anything from improper installation of drivers to carelessness in handling the print papers. Fortunately, following some simple HP Envy Photo 7155 Troubleshooting steps, you can fix the issue. In this post, we are sharing the simple step by step guidelines that can help you to fix the printer issues. So, read this post and follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Common HP Envy Photo 7155 Problems and Their Troubleshooting Solutions
Problem – Ink Cartridges Issues
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift the scanner to Ink Cartridges to stop moving.
- Unplug the power cord from your printing device.
- Open the print cartridge cover and take it away from the printer.
- After this, you have to ink cartridges properly in the holder.
- Plugin the power cord
- The printer will turn on automatically to troubleshoot HP envy photo 7155 problems. It does not turn on, you need to turn on the printer.
- Check the ink levels and make sure that everything is fine.
- Check for the torn papers that make stuck in the print cartridge holder and create troubles.
- In case the problem is still there, take out the ink cartridge from your device and clean it without causing any damage.
- Use the ‘Cotton swab’ to clean the electrical contacts.
- Clean the printer nozzle.
- Check if any paper is stuck in the roller or print head, if yes, you need to remove it.
Problem: Paper Stuck Issues
- Turn on your printer.
- Make sure that you install the Ink cartridges properly.
- Lift the scanner and let the printheads become idle.
- Now, you need to remove the Ink cartridge and check if any torn paper is there.
- Also, check for the torn paper in the printer roller and printhead.
- Remove the torn paper carefully if you find any.
- You need to open the input tray and take out all the papers.
- Reinsert the paper carefully.
- Make sure that you are not fighting the edges guide.
- Fit the edge guide in the correct way and your problem will be resolved.
- You can also clean the print head nozzle and print roller to get rid of the issue.
Problem: Wireless Connectivity issues
- Check and make sure that your router is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Your computer and printer should be present on the same wireless network.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network connection as the connection method when prompted.
- If you have connected any USB cable to your printer you need to unplug it.
Problem- Wired connection issues
- You need to unplug the USB cable if it is already connected to your system.
- Make sure that you use a wired network connection as your network connection method.
- If your system asks you to connect the USB cable then connected.
- In case your USB cable is damaged you need to replace it with the new one.
So these are some simple guidelines that can help you with HP Envy Photo 7155 troubleshooting for your printing device. Follow the steps carefully to troubleshoot the problem and continue with a smooth printing experience.