HP Laserjet P1102w printer setup
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w is an all-in-one laserjet printer. A user can easily print their personal and professional documents using the 123.hp.com/setup hp laserjet p1102w. This printer shares an incredible printing experience with the customers. This printing has manual duplex printing and comes with USB connectivity support. It is very easy to download the printer software and drives from 123.hp.com/setup hp laserjet p1102w website and complete the printer setup process. In this post, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you with the printer setup process.
HP Laserjet P1102w Wireless Setup Without CD: Guidelines To Follow
- Keep your Modem and Printer ready. On your computer, open the web browser and visit the 123.hp.com/setup hp laserjet p1102w for the printer setup.
- Here, you have to install the printer package, hit the ‘Download’ button.
- The file will be downloaded on your printer.
- Open the downloaded files. Now, you will able to see the ‘HP Easy Start’ windows open. The printer setup page will show you click ‘Continue’ button.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- On the next page, check if the printer’s name is appearing and hit the Continue button. If the printer is not showing, click on ‘my printer not showing’ option and follow the onscreen guidelines.
- The installer will be looking for the available printer software.
- In the connection method, select ‘Wireless Network’ and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- For printer type, choose ‘LaserJet’ and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page, choose your printer without the touchscreen panel.
- The prompt will ask you to connect the printer and computer with a USB cable temporarily.
- In the Wireless Setup page, you have to enter the ‘WiFi password’ and hit the Continue.
- The WiFi Settings will be saved in your device. After that, see if your printer is showing the printer name and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Once you are done with the setup, you need to remove the USB cable. Choose the ‘Printer Software and Driver’ page. Choose the complete the Software ann Driver package from the available option.
- Hit the Continue button.
- At last, the software will be extracted. You have to launch it on your computer.
These are the simple steps that can help you to complete the HP Laserjet P1102w printer setup. The mentioned steps guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. But if you still have a doubt or if you are unable to complete the setup on your own, visit the 123.hp.com and get the professional advice to get rid of the issue.