HP OfficeJet 3830 Scanner Setup
If you want to store any digital copy in your device for future reference, you can do it with HP OfficeJet 3830 scanner set up on your device. The HP OfficeJet 3830 scan is the procedure that lets you store the digital copy of any document- ‘be it a file, receipt, or anything’ in your device which you can use later for future paperless references. You can change the scanner setting as per your requirement from the control panel of your printer. The HP OfficeJet 3830 scanner setup comes with the capacity of 35 sheet paper, flatbed scanner, and the automatic document feeder. In this guide, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you to set up and use HP OfficeJet 3830 Scanner on your device.
HP OfficeJet 3830 scanner set up: Steps to follow
- Unpack your device from the box, remove all the packaging material from the outside of your scan printer, and after that open the exterior door. Also, remove the packaging material and tapes from the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, you need to connect the power cord to your printer and turn it on. On the control panel, you need to set the country, region, and language.
- After this, install the Ink cartridges you got with your device.
- Load the paper in the input tray.
- Now you need to install the software. For this, you can visit the HP official website and install the latest version of the software for your device.
These steps will let you complete the HP OfficeJet 3830 scanner set up on your computer. Follow these guidelines and complete the scanner setup.
To change the scanner settings from the software, follow the steps below:
- Find the name of HP OfficeJet 3830 scan software and go to the ‘HP Software’.
- Now, click on the option ” HP OfficeJet Scan a Document or Photo”.
- Choose the shortcut for scanning from the left side of your scan dialog box.
- Choose the preferences for your scan using the dialogue box appearing on the screen. Some of the examples are given below:
Select the required paper size: Letter, Legal, 10X15 cm( 4X6 inch), or custom.
Select the color mode: Black and white, color, or grayscale.
Choose the destination for the document: It could be local or you can send it to email.
Resolution: 200 DPI, 300 DPI, and 1200 DPI.
Destination: You can go with a particular default scan destination.
- Once you are done with it, click to save the settings
When you are saving the settings in HP OfficeJet 3830 scan software, they get automatically transferred to the ‘ 123 HP Setup 3830 Printer Control Panel’, you need to mention the device connected to your scan printer.
Useful tips for Proper Scan and Copy
- Your standard glass and back of the list must be kept clean always. The scanner can take the dirt and dust particles to be image parts.
- Avoid missing or incorrect scanned text. For this, you can make sure that you have set the brightness appropriately.
- You need to start a scan from your printer software for using the scan properties like size, file-type, resolution adjustments.
- Always resize the original documents using the scanning software.
- If you want to scan the multiple pages into a single file process, you need to start at the printer software instead of using the printer control panel display.
With these simple steps, you can complete the HP OfficeJet 3830 scanner set up on your device. All the steps are very simple and the instructions will help you to use the scanning services at its best. However, if you are still unable to fix the problem, we recommend you contact the experts and take their advice to fix the problem.