HP Printer Assistant Software Free Download
With HP printer assistant software free download, you can manage all the printing jobs on your device. This software or application program enables the printer users to seamlessly print and scan the documents, check ink level, and do many other tasks. A user can even order the supplies after HP printer assistant software free download. People also know this product HP Printer Management software. In this guide, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you to download the HP Printer Assistant for your device.
Download HP Printer Assitant Windows 10
In this section, you will get the step by step guidelines to download the HP Printer Assitant Windows 10. So, read the instructions and execute them carefully to install the software:
- Turn on your HP printer. Make sure that you disconnect all the cables connected to your computer and HP printer.
- Visit the HP official website.
- Go to the ‘Software and Driver Downloads’ section.
- When you see the “ Let’s identify your product to get started” page appearing on your screen, you have to tap in the ‘printers’ option.
- Enter the model number of your printer and click on the ‘Submit’ button/
- The results will show you the default operating system which can be manually changed.
- To change the Operating System, tap on the ‘Change’ and choose the version and tap on the ‘Change’ again.
- In the end, hit the ‘Download’ button, you can find it under the ‘Driver’ section.
Install the HP Printer Assistant Software
Once you Download HP Printer Assistant software, you need to install it on your device following some simple guidelines:
From the ‘Software and Downloads’ section find the downloaded software.
- Once you locate the ‘HP Printer Assistant’ you can just tap on it.
- The installation process will start.
- The installation will prompt you to choose between the ‘Recommended’ or ‘Typical’ type of installation.
- You can select the desired option.
Connect HP printer Assistant to New printer
When a user upgrades their Windows, the printer details in ‘HP Assistant and Windows’ will be lost. In that situation, the HP Printer Assistant will prompt you to connect the printer and you can execute the steps by following the steps:
Connect the Printer and Regain the Access the HP Printer Assistant tools:
- Open the Windows and tap in the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘Connect a New printer’.
- Choose the Connection Type when asked.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer setup.
- Turn off the printer and restart your device.
- Turn on the printer from ‘HP Printer Assistant’.
With these simple guidelines, you can have HP Printer Assistant Software Free Download for Windows 10 and use it for executing the printing and scanning option. The downloading steps are very simple and easy to follow, but if you still have a doubt, you can contact the experts and seek their advice to get the task done without any hassle. The experts will give you the best advice and make sure that there is no trouble in using the HP Support Assistant services.