HP Wireless Setup Wizard
HP is one of the best printers available in the market and the leading printing brand worldwide. If you want to connect your HP printer to the wireless network, you need to follow the HP wireless setup wizard guidelines to complete the process. Wireless printers are becoming very popular nowadays among customers. The printer allows users to print documents wirelessly using their mobile computer laptop or Tablet whenever the user wants. And, if you are executing the printing task using HP printer, you will surely receive the quality outcomes. Here, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to complete the wireless setup for your HP printer with HP wireless setup wizard. So read on and find the simple steps to complete the process.
For HP printer wireless setup, it is not necessary to have the technical background. You just need to follow the simple set up guidelines and you would able to complete the setup process without any trouble. So, check out the simple steps to complete the wireless setup for your printer:
How to Setup HP Wireless printer?
In this part, we are going to share the simple HP printer setup wizard guidelines that can help you to complete the setup process without any trouble.
- Plugin the power cable into the power cord and after that plug in the HP printer.
- Install the Ink cartridges on your device.
- After that, you need to get the details like network name and password. Also, make sure that your computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you would like to connect your printer.
- A proper internet connection is very important for downloading software and printer updates.
- Check and make sure your computer and router are turned on.
- Turn on your HP printer, and keep it close to your router and computer during the installation.
- On the printer control panel, click on the Wireless icon.
- Check the WiFi Setup and connect to the WiFi network.
- Download the latest version of printer driver in software available. You can also download the software like HP printer assistant to scan the device and deal with print management functions.
- Double click on the software and complete the installation.
- If you are using a Windows computer, go to the ‘Control Panel’, choose ‘Devices and Printers’ option. After that, click on ‘add a printer’ option, choose your printer and proceed with the software installation.
- If you are using a Mac device, click on the menu option, choose ‘System preferences’. Later, click on ‘Print and Scan’ button. Click on (+) button from the bottom of your printer list, and choose your printer. Tap to Install.
We hope that with the help of the simple guidelines you would able to complete HP Wireless Printer Setup for your device. All the instructions are very easy to understand and follow. But, if you are still unable to complete the setup, we recommend you to contact the experts and seek the professional advice to get rid of the issues.