Installing HP laserjet p1102w
If you are wondering how to set up the HP LaserJet P110 w printer, this post can help you. Here, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you in installing HP laserjet p1102w printer for Windows and Mac devices. It is really not a concern that which operating system you are running on the laptop or computer; installing HP laserJet p 1102 w is a simple task. So, let’ proceed further and learn the simple steps to install the HP Printer on the computer.
Before you proceed with the next step it is important for you to make sure that your computer supports the wireless setup.
Setup and install HP LaserJet p1102w printer: Guidelines to follow
For the HP laserjet p1102w setup, you need to connect your computer to the internet and install the required driver and software from HP official website. After that, you can proceed with the steps below.
When you do this, make sure that you do the file modification on the printer and computer simultaneously. In other words, we can say that it is a good option to shut all the running processes and programs on your device. It will help you to avoid the conflicts that may hamper the printer’s performance.
Once you are done with the actual connection, your printer will be all set to print the documents. All you have to do is to turn on the printer connected to the computer and start printing.
HP laserjet p1102w setup for Windows: Steps To Follow
To connect your printer to the wireless network you can follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Gather the network name and password.
- Use the USB cable you got with your printing device for establishing a successful wireless connection.
- Visit the HP official website, type your printer model number, and install the required printer software and drivers.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the wireless network setup process.
- Once you are done restart your computer.
HP laserjet p1102w setup for Mac
- To set up a printer, you must have the Network name and password.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer USB port and then to your computer.
- Your printer firmware should be up to date.
- Download the printer software and drivers to print wirelessly.
- Go to the Apple menu and click on the System Preferences.
- Depending upon the operating system version you are using, click on the ‘Print and Fax, Print and Scan, or Printers and Scanners’ option.
- Click on your printer name and tap on the ‘Options and Supplies’.
- Click on ‘HTML Configuration’ and open the ‘Advanced printer Settings’.
- Go to the Networking Tab and click on Wireless Option.
- Enable the Wireless Option.
- Double click on the Network name for adding it to the present network. Enter the password and tap to Apply.
- Add ‘Network Name’ and password.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the task.
We hope that you would be able to complete the HP Laserjet P1102w setup for your device. All the mentioned guidelines are simple and let you install the HP LaserJet p1102 printer for your Windows and Mac device without any hassle. However if you still have a doubt or there is any other query related to the printer setup process, contact the experts. The professionals will give you the best advice to complete the task and make sure you have a reliable printing experience.