Print spooler error 0x00006ba Windows 10
Are you getting frustrated because of Print spooler error 0x00006ba Windows 10? Well! You can deal with the problem following some simple troubleshooting steps. This error code usually appears when the user is trying to run the system file on their Windows computer. It may also occur due to the misconfiguration of the system, or the corrupted registry files present on the device. When print spooler error 0x00006ba Windows 10 occurs it usually crashes or freezes the computer. The unavailability of the RPC server could also be the reason behind this error. So, if you are getting the printer spooler problem on your Windows 10 computer after the printer installation, read this guide and follow the mentioned steps to get rid of the issue.
Update the windows drivers on your computer
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu.
- Search and open the ‘Device Manager’ section.
- You will see a pop up appearing on the screen.
- Click on the driver that you would like to update.
- Check if the driver is showing an error sign.
- Right-click on the printer driver.
- Click on the ‘Update Driver Software’ option and wait for a while till the update process gets finished.
- Once you are done with the update, finish, and close the tab.
These simple steps may help you to resolve print spooler error 0x00006ba windows 10 on your device.
The operation could not be completed error 0x000006ba: Troubleshooting Steps to follow:
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu.
- Find ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on the Control Panel and scroll down to the ‘Windows Update’ option.
- Click on this option and open it.
- Check if any driver updates are available printer driver updates are available.
- Choose the ‘Auto Update’ option.
- Click on the ‘Change Settings’ option.
- A popup will appear on your screen, click on the drop-down menu.
- Now, you have to choose the ‘ install updates automatically’ option.
- After this, hit the Ok button and save the configuration.
- Once you are done close the tab.
Scan the System Files ( SFC. ScanNow) on your Windows Computer Steps to follow:
- Start your PC in the Safe Mode.
- Go to the ‘Command Prompt’ with administrative Privilege.
- Enter the ‘SFC/scan now’ command there.
- Wait until the scanning process gets completed.
- Find the ‘Corrupt File’.
- Find a new copy,.
- Install a new copy.
This will help you to fix the operation that could not be completed error 0x000006ba on your device.
Restore the printer to its default settings: Steps to Follow
- Clear the print queue.
- Update ‘printer drivers’.
- Delete your printer and the drivers.
- Reinstall the printer.
- Remove the Reappearing printer with ‘print management’.
- Click the ‘printers’ option in the left pane.
We hope that simple guidelines will help you to troubleshoot the print spooler error 0x00006ba windows 10 on your device. The mentioned troubleshooting guidelines are very simple and easy to execute, but you still have a doubt you can contact the printer experts and take their advice to resolve the problem. The expert can share the best possible solution with you and also make sure that you do not have any problem in using the printing services.