Print Spooler Restart Windows 10
It is very common to encounter any issue with your Print Spooler. Suddenly, your Print Spooler may stop responding or working. The reason behind this could be anything, Thus, it is recommended to restart Print Spooler to avoid such error. Do you know how you can have Print Spooler reset on your system? Don’t worry, we are here to provide you the guidelines for Print Spooler restart in Windows 10.
It takes just a few minutes to restart the Print Spooler so do it whenever you encounter any issue with your Print Spooler. You can reset Print Spooler to avoid the issues affecting your work
Print Spooler restart is often required when you have submitted the two jobs in the system simultaneously and the error occurs as the computer gets shut down unexpectedly, or the print job freezes.
How to Restart Print Spooler?
For print spooler restart windows 10, follow the steps given below:
- Press “Windows + R” key from your system to open the Services Manager and type “services.msc”. Press enter or click on Ok.
- Scroll down to the “list of services” and find out the Print Spooler service.
- Now, right click on the “Printer Spooler” and select the “restart” option.
You can also Reset Print Spooler through a command prompt.
For that, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Press the “Windows X” key and choose the “command prompt” (admin).
- When the windows of the command prompt appear on your screen, type the given command “
- “net stop spooler”.
- Wait for the confirmation that the Print Spooler is now stopped.
- Now, type the given command.
- “net start spooler”.
- Now again, wait for the confirmation of Restart again.
So, if your Print Spooler is not working in an appropriate manner that it is supposed to, then restart have a successful reset print spooler by following the methods discussed above. This will help you to solve all the Print Spooler errors and assure the smooth functioning of your system and printer together.