Printer Settings Windows 10
Do you know that you can change the printer settings in Windows 10 for a single printer job as well as default print jobs? Yes! Changing printer settings in Windows 10 is a very easy process, you just need to follow certain steps to change the printer settings
Here we are discussing the steps which can help you to change the windows 10 printer settings.
Change the printer settings in Windows 10 for a single printer job
- If you want to print a single document from any program on your Windows 10 and wants to change the settings of your printer, then you can follow the given steps:
- Open the document of which you want to take the printout. Click on “file” and then select “print”.
- The print window will display on your screen.
- Click on the given option to open a “properties” dialog box. Depends upon the software, the button can be “options, properties, printer, printer setup or preferences”.
- Choose the “print settings” for your current print job and click on the “Ok” button.
- Change the paper size or orientation settings as per your requirement.
Change the Default printer settings windows 10 for all the print jobs
If you want to change the printer settings in Windows 10 for all print jobs, then you can follow the steps given below:
- Search “windows for devices” and in the list of results displayed, select the option “ devices and printer”.
- You need to right click on a printer’s icon and select the “ Printing Preferences”.
- Select the new “Default Print Settings” which includes orientation, paper size etc and after that click on “Ok”.
- These steps will change printer settings in Windows 10 to default for all the print jobs.
Following the above-given instructions will help you to change the printer settings in Windows 10 for a single print job as well as default print jobs. Follow these steps carefully to change the printer settings successfully.