Setup HP Printer
Are you struggling to Setup HP printer? Well! this post can help you. Connecting the printer to a wireless network allows the users to print the documents wirelessly whenever they want using the device connected to the same WiFi network to which your printer is connected. The advancement in technology has made HP printers smarter than before. Now it’s more convenient and simple to print the documents with HP. After you set up HP Printer, you can print the documents anytime at anyplace. Also, you can print the documents using the smartphone device. So, let’s proceed further and learn the simple steps to complete HP printer wireless setup on your device.
There are two ways to connect HP Printer to Wireless Network:
- HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Wireless Setup Wizard.
HP auto wireless connect: HP printer wireless setup
HP auto wireless connect allowed the users to connect their HP printer automatically to the Wi-Fi network. This means you do not need to connect any of the cables or type the username and password for the Wi-Fi. All you need is to install the software for your printing device. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the HP support page for software download and there you have to type the printer model number. After that download the printer driver and software according to the operating system you are using and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process.
- Turn on the HP printer.
- Run the software.
- When you are prompted to enter the ‘ network connection type’ you have to choose the wireless and then tap on the Yes option.
Wait till your printing device gets connected. It may take a while and then hit the Finish button.
Wireless Setup Wizard: Wireless Setup
You can connect to HP. You can connect your HP printer to the Wi-Fi network using the HP Printer Wireless Setup Wizard. The method is applicable only for the printers with graphic display.
- Turn on your printer.
- Unplug the ‘USB’ or ‘Ethernet’ cable from the printer.
- From the Printer Control Panel, you need to tap on the Wireless icon or you can go to the ‘Network’ menu.
- Choose ‘Wireless Settings’ and after a tap on the WiFi icon or you can go to the ‘Network’ menu.
- Choose the ‘Wireless Settings’ and after that, tap on the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’.
- Now, you need to find your network and then enter the ‘WEP or WPA’ key. Hit the Ok button.
Important: If you are unable to find the ‘WiFi’ name on the list, you need to ‘Enter New Network Name’ manually.
We hope that after following these simple steps, you will be able to complete the HP Wireless Printer Setup for your device. The mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other query regarding the setup process, we recommend you contact the experts and take their advice. The experts will suggest the best possible solution to fix the issue and make sure that you have reliable printing experience.